Good Morning, "Bea"utiful

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Miss Bea
Her hair is a lot like mine, unruly!

(Don't ask me when the adopter is coming to get her, I don't know....and I'm scared that she hasn't called me.)

I am proud to say, we've come to a litterbox compromise.
The large underbed storage tub, with non scoopable clay litter. If I use scoopable, she has "out of the box" moments, heck she's even keeping her bum clear in the box & not having aim issues either!! I dump it out & wash the box out 2x a day. I tried using a variety of other litters (scoopables) & dumping them 2x a day, but still had poor LB habits.

So, I can deal with the non scoopable clay.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
odd that she prefers the nonscoopable - i would think that would be more uncomfortable to dig in!
wonder if you could gradually transition her to scoopable?
Bea is looking beautiful, as always!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a pretty girl. She looks so comfy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She doesn't dig at all, or bury anything. I would still think she'd prefer something like the red container Tidy Cats, as it's smaller litter granules. I do wonder if she prefers the non scoopable as she doesn't "sink" as much in it when she steps in....if that makes any sense.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she does look really happy and her fur is gorgeous! it takes alot of work to get fur to look that good!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

She doesn't dig at all, or bury anything. I would still think she'd prefer something like the red container Tidy Cats, as it's smaller litter granules. I do wonder if she prefers the non scoopable as she doesn't "sink" as much in it when she steps in....if that makes any sense.
I may give clay litter a go again. Frankie has been on a very bad streak lately started by my buying the red Tidy Cats. I usually use the blue but they were out so I got the red... she was not liking it and now she's back to going out of the box during the night.

I love how Bea's bum is hanging over the edge.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Bea, not a morning person?

Actually she's looking very comfortable... for continued success with the "compromise" box.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Natalie -
I have so much respect for all that you are doing to get this girl to use the litter box. The majority of the people in the world would have given up on her long ago.

She is such a beautiful girl and so worth the effort!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A few more of her.

Unruly hair, despite being bathed, combed, & fluffed.

jack31

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is just gorgeous. I have a thing for long gray tabby's. Hubby and I almost adopted one, but the extreme long hair wasn't for us.

Leslie

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she really is a lovely girl! very glad to hear that you have found someone she likes
that the mystery is solved