Something happened to Blossom...........

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...........the other night.
I have a 4 m/o puppy & I took her outside for her last toilet before bed. Closed the back door & put her in her crate. I started to head for the bedroom & could hear funny metalic noises. I looked at the puppy in the crate & it wasn't her. I turned away again & the noise got louder & more frantic. Then I thought, oh no, had I locked Blossom between the wooden door & the screen door? No I thought, it was too narrow. Anyway, I opened the door to have a look & Blossom jumped down from the top of the screen door & rushed into the kitchen.

She quite often likes to climb the door when we're outside.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i did that to Cable when she was a kitten... couldn't figure out where the meowing was coming from!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i did that to Cable when she was a kitten... couldn't figure out where the meowing was coming from!
I'm glad I'm not the only one, then.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ana likes to spy on the neighbours when they are BBQing, she tries to peer over the fence.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both pics there guys are great, both curious kitties!

Shark hid in the drawer under my bed once, and I didn't realise she was there until I heard mewing and scratching noises coming from underneath me one night...she frightened the living daylights out of me!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww that photo is precious!! Kitties are so funny

I love the name Blossom - that name fits her purrfectly! Shes a darling little girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

Both pics there guys are great, both curious kitties!

Shark hid in the drawer under my bed once, and I didn't realise she was there until I heard mewing and scratching noises coming from underneath me one night...she frightened the living daylights out of me!
Quite a few years ago now, my other cat Coco, who now lives with my mum, gave my mum-in-law a scare. She was staying over for a couple of nights. After the 1st night she said she could hear something through the night. I assured her it was nothing. That night as she went to bed, she called me into the bedroom & said she could hear something, like scratching, and asked if it could be the cat. As the drawer under the bed was closed I said I don't think so, but I thought I had better check, just to make sure. A very relieved Coco jumped out. She hadn't even made a mess, although she must have been in there for 24 hrs. Poor Coco.