Happy hunting...

auchick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was in my bedroom surfing the net when I heard a strange noise in my bathroom. I went to go investigate and found the water bowl completely knocked over and the carpet saturated.
After telling Marble what a bad girl she was, I noticed a big, fat roach scurrying away in the opposite direction. EEEK!!! Mia came to investigate and they have both been occupied for the last 30 min, trying to fetch it out from under their big bag of dried food. I'm afraid to even go in there, I HATE roaches!!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by auchick

I was in my bedroom surfing the net when I heard a strange noise in my bathroom. I went to go investigate and found the water bowl completely knocked over and the carpet saturated.
After telling Marble what a bad girl she was, I noticed a big, fat roach scurrying away in the opposite direction. EEEK!!! Mia came to investigate and they have both been occupied for the last 30 min, trying to fetch it out from under their big bag of dried food. I'm afraid to even go in there, I HATE roaches!!!!
rain tends to bring them out... we got loads today - not sure where in Texas you are, tho. did y'all get rain today?

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So kitty was trying to save you some money on exterminating.
I hate roaches too. My kitties know this and make sure Meomy never has to see one again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auchick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

rain tends to bring them out... we got loads today - not sure where in Texas you are, tho. did y'all get rain today?
Oh, where I live, we've noticed that a lack of rain tends to bring them out. It rained in the area yesterday, but not here. I can't remember the last time it rained actually.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's very rare we get Roaches here, and I think I'm grateful for it!
Boy that must have been creepy...