How to boost immune system?

2furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can anybody offer any advice/tips on how to boost the immune system. My Simba struggles with a poor immune system. I started him on Lysine a few months ago, but was just wondering if there was anything else I could do for him.

ronit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi ! Beside Lysine I would suggest also giving him some Felovite is a vitamin paste with taurine. I do not know of any other thing...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 2furbabies

Can anybody offer any advice/tips on how to boost the immune system. My Simba struggles with a poor immune system. I started him on Lysine a few months ago, but was just wondering if there was anything else I could do for him.
You should not be giving your cat ANYTHING without discussing it with your vet. None of us are doctors here and cannot or should not give medical advice. Folks can direct you as to questions you should ask your vet about medications they have used successfully, but that isn't advocating that you use those medications.

Please talk to your vet or a holistic vet about this issue.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

You should not be giving your cat ANYTHING without discussing it with your vet. None of us are doctors here and cannot or should not give medical advice. Folks can direct you as to questions you should ask your vet about medications they have used successfully, but that isn't advocating that you use those medications.

Please talk to your vet or a holistic vet about this issue.
DITTO that .. I have an immune disorder and it is DANGEROUS to boost my immune system..

The best any of us can say is start with a healthy diet