The poo poo police

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I was scooping out the litterboxes Mary decided to jump in and urinate. Seldon got in and did them same. Then Mary decided to go to another spot to poo and Seldon watched her and when he found her coverage lacking he took his paw and swatted some litter over it. He follows the cats and watches them all of the time in the box. I just thought he was being nosy as he tends to be. No. He was on poo poo patrol.

BTW this is my huge sized open box.

enuja

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I named a cat "Hera" after the goddess of the hearth because she always cleaned up after everyone else by burying their feces better than they did.

fablegirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
whenever i change the litter box my cats will all wait to use it. Then its then battle of who gets in first. lol

mama of bronte

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fablegirl

whenever i change the litter box my cats will all wait to use it. Then its then battle of who gets in first. lol

my kitties do the same thing... lol, until i clean the other box... and then whoever didn't get to use the other box first runs to that one...sweet little dears... gotta love the sibling rivalry!

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a helper with the box! Now if you can train him to empty it

Rocko will sweep the litter OUTSIDE the box TOWARDS it. He keeps my floor clean!

He sticks his head out the kitty door of the litter box and reaches his paw down to sweep the litter under the box as best he can so he can get out onto a clean floor
It's very cute.

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My litter box is never totallly clean, even though I scoop it compulsivly, cause Kitty comes running when she hears me in her box and promptly 'goes'!

I guess we'd do they same, want to be clean and all. I don't understand why her butt has to be on the edge makin a mess though
Maybe your kittie could teach mine how to properly paw it clean.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

You have a helper with the box! Now if you can train him to empty it

Rocko will sweep the litter OUTSIDE the box TOWARDS it. He keeps my floor clean!

He sticks his head out the kitty door of the litter box and reaches his paw down to sweep the litter under the box as best he can so he can get out onto a clean floor
It's very cute.
Too cute. Adorable.

Seldon would love to live with him.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowers

My litter box is never totallly clean, even though I scoop it compulsivly, cause Kitty comes running when she hears me in her box and promptly 'goes'!

I guess we'd do they same, want to be clean and all. I don't understand why her butt has to be on the edge makin a mess though
Maybe your kittie could teach mine how to properly paw it clean.
You can borrow him for seminar weekend of training.

He is so funny. He follows me everywhere checking to see what I am doing. he just watches me intently. The others look but he is really watching me. I can see the wheels turning in his head. Then he will do something that shows me that he knows what I am doing. He even talks and says Mama when he is looking for me. He even says it with a question mark at the end. He is funny.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you could rent out Seldon to do pooper scooper duty.
Oh, wait, that would be working for dogs which is totally beneath any self-respecting cat (is there a cat that is not self-respecting?
)

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

Maybe you could rent out Seldon to do pooper scooper duty.
Oh, wait, that would be working for dogs which is totally beneath any self-respecting cat (is there a cat that is not self-respecting?
)
He is such a busy body I think he would like it. He would feel he was teaching those lesser beings a lesson in etiquette.

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought I was the only one who had a cleaner. My kitten goes to each and every box and covers everyone elses miscoverings. She will dig and cover til it is covered to her satisfaction.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meowmmy_Aprile

I thought I was the only one who had a cleaner. My kitten goes to each and every box and covers everyone elses miscoverings. She will dig and cover til it is covered to her satisfaction.
He is always sniffing around. I see his nose twitching sniffing all of the time. Like a little detective.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it! that is really great! I wish I had the POOP COP on my beat!
Grace comes inside to use the box, give me a break!
and there is
some white sand all around my house outside. Spook, he prefers outside, but if he can't go outside, he uses the litterbox, and he simply can't cover it enough, I have to tell him , "ok, Spook, it's covered!" He just keeps scratching, and doesn't care if it flies out. the litter that is....he just keeps
scratching and scratching, Callie, newbie, uses it and jumps out, no covering up anything, she goes out side now only. My kitties all go to the door when they have to go! I prefer it like that! Just like dogs do! but the box is still here for night time and rainy days! oh and "G" (grace)
Monique