Sheeba..A Mothers Love

kayella-tasheen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Three years ago I got two angels named Sheeba and Chi-Chi, they came from the country were they were unwanted.
Sheeba grew with us till the day she died,
Chi-Chi high tailed it to live the life of danger :p
(We just say that because he up and left one day, never to be seen again)

Sheeba was wonderful, amazing and beautiful. A golden long haired cat with the spirit of an angel. Last year on August 15 2007, she brought the first litter of kittens I have ever had into our lives. Long live the three ladies, Penny, Mims, Maggie and Smokey. Sheeba was the best mom ever, she did everything for them and grew them up with the beauty of herself inside of them. She died on November 18 2007, by some loser who decided to play cat and mouse with her on the street, it wasnt however, cat and mouse, it was cat and car, guess who won?

She passed away at the Humane Society, put down because of too many internal injuries, I didn't find out until two days later that a little soul has left my life
I was extremely busy with school and work, I never noticed she never came home.

Yesterday, one of her kittens had kittens, Maggie brought 4 angels to the world.
It wasnt until than that I realized how much I actually missed Sheeba, I called Maggie Sheeba so many times. I cried watching her, how could another cat be so much like their parents? So much beauty and grace, she even let me touch them. Sheeba, I've missed you so much, today and all the days to come, I don't blame you for making such a huge impact, you were my little girl with big wishes.

Rest In Peace Sheebz,
Your spirit lives on in Maggie <3

I miss you.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on losing your beautiful Sheba. Maybe one of the little kittens will be that next "extra special" kitty for your sad heart.

aileen06

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rest in Peace Sheeba. I'm sure one of her daughters kittens will bring you much Joy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kayella-tasheen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Truth be told, Maggie is extra special to me.
She is exactly like her mother, only different outside

But the pain for my little witch will always be there,
she was so damn special, I wonder why the worst things happen
to the people who put their everything in all but themselves.
there are people out their killing animals, skinning them alive and such.

and im someone who loves animals, and the worst things happen
to the ones i love the most.

Awhh...Sheeba, my girl, I miss you and I love you.

PS Pictures attatched are Sheeba at about 6 months (we posed her with the empty bottle for the humor, she was so beautiful)
and the second one is of Maggie and the new arrivals.