And my flat isnt as bad now...

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
well our flat is haunted im aware of spirits and pick up on that whole thing, but back too the point im currently watching
The Amityville horror....
i love my flat and love my ghosty friends and somebody please tell me its not real im sat bolt upright with my eyes wide open,...

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

well our flat is haunted im aware of spirits and pick up on that whole thing, but back too the point im currently watching
i love my flat and love my ghosty friends and somebody please tell me its not real im sat bolt upright with my eyes wide open,...
hehe, am watching that aswel!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

I'll say it. The house being haunted in Amityville was a hoax. Feel better?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Sadly it isn't. There was a documentry on t.v. about it the other week saying it was a hoax.
haha Was it based on a real story?
i never knew that ::eek::
i checked under the bed before going to sleep and was jumped at by a cat

i neary died

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the longest time it was thought to be real; however, recent tenets have had NO problems. So I'm still not decided on one side or the other. If it was a hoax, it was a pretty elaborate one - hard to believe one family made all that up!

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gah! I don't even want to think about ghosts. I saw the Exorcist when I was ten, and slept with my light on, EVERY night, at sleepovers too, until I was 13.

Yeah. So ghosts + me do NOT get along! ^_^;;;