TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Are you serious
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Are you serious

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I was outside planting something and the neighbors son walked by. You know the jerk that made the comment about my shirt yesterday. Anyway, he says, "Oh, I see you have a clean shirt on today." I told him it was clean yesterday. I haven't been doing anything so I haven't been sweating in it. Then I asked him what business of it was his anyway. Then he made some comment about me wearing the same jeans in high school more than one day. I think he heard about that from my other neighbors daughter because she was one of the kids who teased me for it. So I asked him how old he was and he said 23. I told him he didn't act like it. That real grown ups don't talk crap about what people are wearing. This guy is so weird. Why is he so obsessed with what I'm wearing? I don't know about other people but I have better things to concern myself with.
post #2 of 18
This guy is a jerk. I would ignore him.
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjerkness View Post
This guy is a jerk. I would ignore him.
Yeah really...doesn't he have better things to do?
post #4 of 18
What an idiot he obviously doesn't have anything better to do with his time.

Just ignore him
post #5 of 18
I would say "don't you have better things to do then to worry about what people wear?" or "you really need to get a life BOY".....
post #6 of 18
Maybe he's trying to flirt?
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa View Post
Maybe he's trying to flirt?
yeah, sometimes guys have really strange ways of showing attraction???
post #8 of 18
Its funny you should say that, I was the same when I spent ages trying to get a date with a girl I fancied back in my teens. I think its because boys/young men, dont like to show their feminine side. you could either ask him out for a date, or ask him when he fell out the ugly tree, did he hit every branch on the way down
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by u8myufo View Post
Its funny you should say that, I was the same when I spent ages trying to get a date with a girl I fancied back in my teens. I think its because boys/young men, dont like to show their feminine side. you could either ask him out for a date, or ask him when he fell out the ugly tree, did he hit every branch on the way down
I really don't think he's flirting. Why would you be that rude if you were flirting. Plus I'm married.
post #10 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I really don't think he's flirting. Why would you be that rude if you were flirting. Plus I'm married.
If he were a social misfit and not know HOW to talk to women... yeah.. I could see it.
post #11 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I really don't think he's flirting. Why would you be that rude if you were flirting. Plus I'm married.

that what i think also, he likes you.
see he is making you think about him.

and who says you not allowed to flirt when married . who invented that rule.
post #12 of 18
What an idiot.

Who knows, maybe he really is trying to "flirt" with you (and obviously doing a horrible job of it ) even though you're married.
post #13 of 18
You know, as a guy, my first impression was that this guy might have an interest in you.

And yeah, most of us are pretty lame when it comes to showing it!
post #14 of 18
He sounds like a dipstick to me I would just egnore him that will peev him off more than anything
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Oh well, I think he's leaving after today anyway. I forgot where he goes to college but he stays where ever he attends school.
post #16 of 18
Yep, I was thinking that too. Like the silly boys in school. Maybe he wasn't properly socialized & is thus immature on the matters of women. If you wanted to "return fire" you could use this to your advantage & embarrass the living crap out of him. Or you could just be extra sweet to him to show him it doesn't bother you at all!
Do you think he is making a point to walk by when he knows you are outside?
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopCat View Post
Yep, I was thinking that too. Like the silly boys in school. Maybe he wasn't properly socialized & is thus immature on the matters of women. If you wanted to "return fire" you could use this to your advantage & embarrass the living crap out of him. Or you could just be extra sweet to him to show him it doesn't bother you at all!
Do you think he is making a point to walk by when he knows you are outside?
Who knows? Guys are so weird. Why would they want to tick off a girl they like?
post #18 of 18
Who knows? Guys are so weird. Why would they want to tick off a girl they like?

Think - pushing down a girl on the playground that you have a crush on.. or pulling her braids.... only older....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Are you serious