Daily Thread Monday May 26th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning lovelies!

Welp, its Monday
...not a big fan of that. At least its my early day today so I will be home early.

Next Month we get to come home at 2:30 on our early day instead of 3:30..I can't wait!

Not anything going on today..I hope to finalize our reception venue this week. Just sending Josh to see the place on Saturday and pending nothing weird going on there, I think we may have chosen a place.

Just relaxing tonight
Have a good day all!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two new classes starting tonight so i am bit nervous,i need to plan my lessons still..

i just cut my finger pretty deep and went all light headed. Kayleeis in a playfull mood and i still have a heap to clean! i only have four hours!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am about to get studying - sigh! I have an assignment due in a week and still haven't covered the material, so need to get cracking!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well we had a tornado watch until 2 am this morning. Had some rain-haven't checked the gauge though...

Sunny, windy with a high temp of 76F today. Going to do a couple loads of laundry abd get them out on the line. More gardening -weeding probably and might start to lay out the veg garden.

Thats about all.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Well the rainy weather has returned so I am not at all thrilled about that 1 sunny day every week or so is just not cutting it.

Heading off to work shortly, shouldn't be to busy of a day however.

Nothing else special planned just a quiet evening at home in front of the TV.

Kitties are good this morning, annoyed that I close the window because of the rain but hey what are you gonna do.

Everyone have a great day

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Morning!

I'm off since last Thur, still chilling & straighten things around when I feel like it
. Seriously though, I'm hoping to finish laundry and dusting today. I've so busy to do any housework our place is beginning to look like a storage room that hasn't been used in a while.

Kitties already ate and are taking their 1st nap; I can hear one of them snoring.

Happy Monday everyone

rincewind

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a very uneventful day but i'm taking my daughter to her very first gig tonight...Avril Lavigne.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I have two new classes starting tonight so i am bit nervous,i need to plan my lessons still..

i just cut my finger pretty deep and went all light headed. Kayleeis in a playfull mood and i still have a heap to clean! i only have four hours!
Fran, did you go to the doctor?!?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once again, I am not doing much. This is my fourth day in a row off work and I am getting bored. I got my 2 days off from last week and 2 days off from this week in a row.

I am waiting to hear back from the lady about the place for my wedding reception. Once she gets back to me, then I will have an official wedding date.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone!

Not doing too much again today, everyone's off work again, so I guess we're going to my grandparent's to hang out and grill (like we did at our house yesterday
).

The weather's been dark and rainy, but it looks like the sun's finally out again, so that's good.

Have a good day!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had an awesome Sunday. My brother and I went to see Rush in Regina. It was simply AWESOME.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a public holiday here in the UK today so i've had a lazy day
I pottered about in the garden spraying the rose bushes and snipped a couple of shrubs back and that was it.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little late to this thread today. This morning I had a cook out for Memorial Day and had some of my family over for a bbq. It turned out really nice. After that my nephew Isaac stayed behind and he's spending the night with us tonight. That's pretty much it for us here