Vibes and prayers needed please!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Molly got out a few days ago and we havn't seen her since.
She has gotten out before but came back shortly after.

I am so worried!! I have all these thoughts going through my mind. What if someone hurt her? What if she got hit by a car? What if a raccoon or possum attacked her? What if someone stole her? (actually, I am hoping that someone did take her and lets her go because I can't stand to think of my baby hurt somewhere.)
She is a very beautiful dilute calico and very sweet so that is a big possibility.

Please send come home vibes and prayers her way. It would be very apreciated.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know that feeling and it is a horrible feeling. I am sorry. Most likely she is close by. That is what I learned when my boys went missing. They stay as close to home as possible. Usually.
Hugs to you and many

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

Molly got out a few days ago and we havn't seen her since.
She has gotten out before but came back shortly after.

I am so worried!! I have all these thoughts going through my mind. What if someone hurt her? What if she got hit by a car? What if a raccoon or possum attacked her? What if someone stole her? (actually, I am hoping that someone did take her and lets her go because I can't stand to think of my baby hurt somewhere.)
She is a very beautiful dilute calico and very sweet so that is a big possibility.

Please send come home vibes and prayers her way. It would be very apreciated.
Oh, I am praying! ***hugs***

jesi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im thinking positive thoughts about her coming back home fast! Im so sorry, I know how scary that can be!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys so much!
It really does mean alot. Thank you katachtig for the site. I miss her so much.
I keep checking to see if she is out back.

I'm going to have my mom make copies of posters at work and I will hang them up around here, in pet stores and everywhere I can think of. I'm going to try to put her on as many sites as possible and I am going to see about putting an ad in the paper.

I just hope if someone does have her, that they are treating her right and they will do the right thing and give her back.

Buddy and Bear are her best buds so they are missing her too.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

Thank you guys so much!
It really does mean alot. Thank you katachtig for the site. I miss her so much.
I keep checking to see if she is out back.

I'm going to have my mom make copies of posters at work and I will hang them up around here, in pet stores and everywhere I can think of. I'm going to try to put her on as many sites as possible and I am going to see about putting an ad in the paper.

I just hope if someone does have her, that they are treating her right and they will do the right thing and give her back.

Buddy and Bear are her best buds so they are missing her too.
i know how your feeling, my Sassy's been missing nearly a month now.

mz kitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I also know that feeling and it's gut-wrenching. I always thought it would be better to know that she had died, rather than always wonder and worry. I remember looking for months on end, always checking the yard, the street, the entire neighborhood, yet never finding her.

I pray you have a happier ending. Please keep us posted, especially if Molly returns. I will keep checking for your reply.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax

i know how your feeling, my Sassy's been missing nearly a month now.

I hope you find your baby too!

Thank you all so much! She still isn't back yet. But I'm not giving up hope. I will keep you all updated and definately let ya'll know when/if she does come home.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Guys. I just wanted to say thank you all for your support through this. It really does mean alot. I am starting to lose hope that I will ever see her again.
No news...Its just like she disappeared.

I hope that if someone does have her they are treating her good. She is such a sweet kitty. I miss her soooo much.

I don't plan on visiting this thread much any more. Its just too painful. I just wanted to thank you all for your support.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that. I understand not wanting to open wounds. If anything changes let us know.