I have a wonderful husband.....

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know several of you remember a time a few years back when my husband and I were having a lot of problems, and I wondered if he even loved me.......I've learned a lot in these past couple of years, as has he, and I want to tell the world about him, and our love, ok?

I've been sick off and on now for the best part of three weeks. Being as we're self employed that puts a lot of extra work on the other one to pull the slack. As a general rule, I don't get sick like this, so usually I wind up with the extra work, but not this time. All week I've been home while he took care of the business. Yesterday I did manage to go shopping at Sams Club with him, because we had a 300 serving 50th anniversary to work today. I had planned on coming back and helping him at least some yesterday evening, but he made me come home and rest while he stayed up all night baking/stuffing croissants, carving the watermelon centerpeice and doing the rest of the fruit. All I had to do was go in for about an hour this morning and help him roll the sausage balls out.....then he went and delivered, set it all up and he and his sister and her husband kept it all filled for the two hour reception, while I sat here on my butt and didn't do a darn thing.

He's home now and in bed asleep, and I keep wondering to myself what ever did to deserve such a special man, and why sometimes I couldn't see the love that he has for me?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nice to hear a good story!
It's easy to complain in life, it's harder to remember to praise. Congratulations to both of you for having such a great relationship!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe you can send him here to give some lessons!!
What a thoughtful husband and I hope you are feeling better soon.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

It's easy to complain in life, it's harder to remember to praise.
Very true. Some of us (I'm one of them) often take things for granted & don't realize how lucky we are until we see that not everyone has what we have.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww thats so sweet.
Last monday i was sick and had to go home,was in the clinic in the morning. Then FH got so worried he came home during his break to check up on me!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice to hear the good things
Love this post, get well soon and what a wonderful husband.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like I said, I think he's wonderful. Mind you, he's not perfect, but neither am I , I just felt the need to share his wonderfulness with you all!