Found my WEDDING DRESS!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister and I went wedding gown shopping today..Just window shopping for today.

It was SO MUCH FUN!
There were all these other brides there, and we were all looking at eachother and giving our opinions and trading dresses..it was a blast!

I tried on about 10 or so, and I ended up choosing one that I would have never picked out myself so thankfully the bridal lady knew to have me try it. Its BEAUTIFUL!!
I wish he could see me in it tomorrow!

Its feels amazing to have found it, like everything will fall into place now. My stress is alot lower somehow

Anyway, I am not posting a pic in case groomy happens upon this thread..but if anyone wants to see it feel free to PM me.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's awesome!! I found my dress at the very first store I visited, the very first dress I tried on. It was not exactly what I wanted to spend on a dress I was wearing one time, but it was perfect! no denying it- wedding dresses are kinda like cats, they pick you

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! I know which dress I want and hopefully it looks good on me. I haven't had a chance to go try it on yet, but I really want to soon.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations
It seems many people end up with a dress they never would have even looked at.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's nothing quite like the feeling that you found the PERFECT dress. I remember I wasn't even plannng to look at the place where I got mine and it was like the dress I got there was made for me.
Pics please after you've tied the knot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

so, in the link you sent, that's somebody else who got the same dress?
Yes, I googled the dress designer name and model number, and I found on another forum a girl that bought the same dress and she had posted pics of it.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome!!! I want to see it too!!!!

When is the wedding?

Edit.... Next June! My land you are going to go crazy having your dress for that long!
I know I would!!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome
I barely looked around when dress shopping. Spent $50 on a dress and veil from one of my coworkers (had to get it seriously altered though
I believe she was pregnant when she got married). It did look good though, and was simple - just how I wanted it to be
. I personally couldn't fathom spending more than $150 on a dress I'm gonna wear once! This other girl I work with spent $7,000 on hers
It didn't even look good on her. I've never even spent $7k on a car

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG I cant believe you have already found your perfect dress!! When you said that was the next step, I thought you meant over the next several months
Send me the link, too

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanna see!!!

It's it amazing when you find "The Dress"? Mine was the third dress I tried on. And, it was the ONLY dress they got from the company (they specialized in veils and tieras, and it was a sample) and it was in my size!! It was clearance, so I got the dress, veil and tiera all for less than what the dress originially priced. As soon as I put it on, I said "I'm done, this is IT!"

Congrats!!