The Weather is so Strange

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Weather keeps changing. Last week it was over 100 for 4 Days. Then it was very Windy and there was alot of Damage. We had alot of fires. It hasnt Rained in over 2 Months. Now its Raining.
Hi: 71°
Rain likely. Highs 61 to 71. West winds around 10 mph.

Lo: 49°
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Lows 44 to 51. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to up to 10 mph after midnight.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, go figure this weather. It's been really weird here, too. It was incredibly hot not that long ago- to the point that we had to sleep downstairs because upstairs was too hot!

Now it is cold and over cast and very dreary. It's so hard for me not to turn the heater on. I mean, who turns the heater on end of May! It is 68 in the house (58 outside), but it's SO over cast that it puts me in the mood for the heater!

You are lucky that you have rain, though. We just got hit with strict water rations. I know a little rain won't make that much of a difference, but even a little is nice.

Sometimes I feel like the epitomy of that saying "You can't please all the people all the time".

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

The Weather keeps changing. Last week it was over 100 for 4 Days. Then it was very Windy and there was alot of Damage. We had alot of fires. It hasnt Rained in over 2 Months. Now its Raining.
Hi: 71°
Rain likely. Highs 61 to 71. West winds around 10 mph.

Lo: 49°
Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Lows 44 to 51. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to up to 10 mph after midnight.
Where are you? I'm in Clovis, and it rained like crazy this morning. Very strange indeed! I like it this way. You can keep the heat!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in Modesto and its Raining now. It never did hit 71. I have a Sister near you and a friend. They live in Fresno. Our High was 62 but thats what it was at Midnight. It never went pass 57 today. My poor fruit trees are all messed up. I have Sinus problems too and my Asthma is acting up. I have been to Clovis lots of times.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is 55 right now at 10:30am! It is hard to believe a week ago, it was 90's to 100's. And the forecast states that it is only going to be 67 today.