My camera is missing!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My FugiPix is missing, I have been looking for it for a few weeks now and can't find it any where! Not to mention it's always in the same place, and last time I used it was when we were having some repairs done in the apartment. I am pretty sure it was stolen by one of the repair guys.......I hate to accuse the main guy, Richard, but the longer I can't find it, the more pissed I get! That was an expensive camera and I used it for a lot of work situations!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

Oh bummer! Have you checked behind dressers or in drawers where it might have fallen accidentally?
All that and more........the last thing I want to do is wrongly accuse someone

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh shoot! I hope it turns up somewhere

i lost $26... last friday, i took it out of my pocket & set it on the dresser when i was changing [meaning to put it into my wallet].
it's not in my wallet... it's not on the dresser... i think SOMEONE furry thought it looked like a good toy & knocked it off.
probably under a dresser or the bed... but i haven't gotten down on my hands & knees w/the flashlight yet to look.
sending 'find the camera' - & hoping that maybe someone furry in your house did something similar!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you do end up calling the workers about it you could always try something like "Can you guys check your work bags because my camera is missing and I think the cats might have knocked it into your stuff, I cant find it anywhere!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

If you do end up calling the workers about it you could always try something like "Can you guys check your work bags because my camera is missing and I think the cats might have knocked it into your stuff, I cant find it anywhere!"
I FOUND IT!
I actually hid it from myself, yet right in front of my face! The weird thing is I don't remember putting it there, but it was in my dresser drawer. Maybe I was tired and left it out, wanted it to be safe so I stuck it in there...............I was really freaking out because I didn't want to wrongly accuse anyone, thank god I didn't! I know what that feels like!

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay, Im glad you found it!! I know what its like to have something right infront of you but not seeing it. Whenever I lose something I have a friend come over and help me look because I always miss it if its obvious.

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you found it. I do stuff like that alllll the time. I have something right next to me, and I run around like a crazy person asking if anyone's seen it.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Whoooooooooo!!! well done, my son had that prob as well. Thought he had lost it and he had not taken it out from his suitcase from his holidays

Right get snapping no excuses.