kuan yin had a morning stroll..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by thecanopener

She is a beautiful girl. It looks like she enjoyed her outing. I noticed your signature, what a cute kitten she was!
thank you! they grow up too fast, don't they? she just turned one on monday..i told her she is "not allowed" to get older or grow anymore..we'll see how that works out

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
haha i dont think that will work haha, i have given that order before.
i wish mine would handle the leash that well.. she seemed to enjoy her walks

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah she looks like she's having a wonderful time!

milo loves going out in the garden on his harness and i love the fact he is safe.

she's a gorgeous girl.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cute kitty, but please put a harness on her not just a collar.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's the beautiful girl! She is so big! I'm always amazed when I see how big Daphne is, too. They grow so quickly.

Does she handle the collar as well as her harness? She looks like she is very calm.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

There's the beautiful girl! She is so big! I'm always amazed when I see how big Daphne is, too. They grow so quickly.

Does she handle the collar as well as her harness? She looks like she is very calm.
harness or collar..she doesn't seem to mind or prefer either more..only difference is her screaming when i put the harness on...but then she purrs once it's on and i take her outside...i would've put the harness on her but i was asleep in bed and my bf got the idea to take her outside when he got home (he works night shift)...he woke me up in my pjs and already had her out on the collar and leash so i just allowed it..but i usually put the harness on when i do the walking..as i'm more paranoid than him..LOL.

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tink80

thank you! they grow up too fast, don't they? she just turned one on monday..i told her she is "not allowed" to get older or grow anymore..we'll see how that works out
Yeah, good luck with that!! I keep squeezing Sophia so she'll stay tiny (and because she's so adorable).
Looks like your little girl was having quite an adventurous morning!