TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › kuan yin had a morning stroll..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

kuan yin had a morning stroll..

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 


















post #2 of 14
Looks like she had fun! She is such a pretty girl
post #3 of 14
She is a beautiful girl. It looks like she enjoyed her outing. I noticed your signature, what a cute kitten she was!
post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecanopener View Post
She is a beautiful girl. It looks like she enjoyed her outing. I noticed your signature, what a cute kitten she was!
thank you! they grow up too fast, don't they? she just turned one on monday..i told her she is "not allowed" to get older or grow anymore..we'll see how that works out
post #5 of 14
haha i dont think that will work haha, i have given that order before.
i wish mine would handle the leash that well.. she seemed to enjoy her walks
post #6 of 14
ah she looks like she's having a wonderful time!

milo loves going out in the garden on his harness and i love the fact he is safe.

she's a gorgeous girl.
post #7 of 14
Lovely pictures, looks like there is lots to explore.
post #8 of 14
awwww she looks like she's having lots of fun
post #9 of 14
Cute kitty, but please put a harness on her not just a collar.
post #10 of 14
What a beautiful girl!!!! Nice garden too!!!
post #11 of 14
There's the beautiful girl! She is so big! I'm always amazed when I see how big Daphne is, too. They grow so quickly.

Does she handle the collar as well as her harness? She looks like she is very calm.
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965 View Post
There's the beautiful girl! She is so big! I'm always amazed when I see how big Daphne is, too. They grow so quickly.

Does she handle the collar as well as her harness? She looks like she is very calm.
harness or collar..she doesn't seem to mind or prefer either more..only difference is her screaming when i put the harness on...but then she purrs once it's on and i take her outside...i would've put the harness on her but i was asleep in bed and my bf got the idea to take her outside when he got home (he works night shift)...he woke me up in my pjs and already had her out on the collar and leash so i just allowed it..but i usually put the harness on when i do the walking..as i'm more paranoid than him..LOL.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink80 View Post
thank you! they grow up too fast, don't they? she just turned one on monday..i told her she is "not allowed" to get older or grow anymore..we'll see how that works out
Yeah, good luck with that!! I keep squeezing Sophia so she'll stay tiny (and because she's so adorable).
Looks like your little girl was having quite an adventurous morning!
post #14 of 14
aww cuteee!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › kuan yin had a morning stroll..