TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › This is my job...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This is my job...

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
at the animal shelter. Hold the kitties, play with the kitties, and brush the kitties. This girl loves being held and brushed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpRbN6bqBEQ
post #2 of 15
Life is tough all over, eh, Mike? She's a love.
post #3 of 15
What a cutie... I don't think I've ever seen a calico van. easily excitable isn't she?
post #4 of 15
That's my kind of job!
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
She's the one I mentioned acting like she'd been beaten. She shies away, cowers, squints her eyes, if you get near her with anything other than your hand. When she's not in your lap, that is.
post #6 of 15
what a tough volunteer position

Glad she has you!
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
She's the one I mentioned acting like she'd been beaten. She shies away, cowers, squints her eyes, if you get near her with anything other than your hand. When she's not in your lap, that is.
It's funny... Wickett also shies away from having his head pet but I've had him since he was a kitten and he's NEVER been touched like that. He's just weird!
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twstychik View Post
It's funny... Wickett also shies away from having his head pet but I've had him since he was a kitten and he's NEVER been touched like that. He's just weird!
I've said it many times...who knows what goes on in these little peanut brains?
post #9 of 15
Aww, you are doing a great job
post #10 of 15
Now that's whats called job satisfaction Well done
post #11 of 15
I volunteer, too.... now if I could only get PAID to pet, brush, play and clean up!!! Sigh... it would be the perfect j-o-b!
post #12 of 15
I want a job like yours! It must be very rewarding.
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblanche View Post
at the animal shelter. Hold the kitties, play with the kitties, and brush the kitties. This girl loves being held and brushed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpRbN6bqBEQ

you sure you can handle that wild cat all alone?
seems like a really hard job. if you need help give me a call
post #14 of 15
She's a cutie, I like fuzzy cat too! For what it is worth, I hae had pansy since he was 8 weeks old, he has never had a bad experience with people, yet he is the biggest Pansy around. He hides, and stays hidden for hours if someone comes to the house, he hates to be picked up, but if you are sitting, he will jump up to be loved, with me, no one else.
post #15 of 15
aww!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › This is my job...