This is my job...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
at the animal shelter. Hold the kitties, play with the kitties, and brush the kitties. This girl loves being held and brushed.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie... I don't think I've ever seen a calico van. easily excitable isn't she?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's the one I mentioned acting like she'd been beaten. She shies away, cowers, squints her eyes, if you get near her with anything other than your hand. When she's not in your lap, that is.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

She's the one I mentioned acting like she'd been beaten. She shies away, cowers, squints her eyes, if you get near her with anything other than your hand. When she's not in your lap, that is.
It's funny... Wickett also shies away from having his head pet but I've had him since he was a kitten and he's NEVER been touched like that. He's just weird!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

It's funny... Wickett also shies away from having his head pet but I've had him since he was a kitten and he's NEVER been touched like that. He's just weird!
I've said it many times...who knows what goes on in these little peanut brains?

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I volunteer, too.... now if I could only get PAID to pet, brush, play and clean up!!! Sigh... it would be the perfect j-o-b!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

at the animal shelter. Hold the kitties, play with the kitties, and brush the kitties. This girl loves being held and brushed.

you sure you can handle that wild cat all alone?
seems like a really hard job. if you need help give me a call

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's a cutie, I like fuzzy cat too! For what it is worth, I hae had pansy since he was 8 weeks old, he has never had a bad experience with people, yet he is the biggest Pansy around. He hides, and stays hidden for hours if someone comes to the house, he hates to be picked up, but if you are sitting, he will jump up to be loved, with me, no one else.