Daily Thread Thurs May 22nd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEICE!!! SHANTI IS 3 TODAY!

She is the apple of my eye, and I hope she has a wonderful birthday

Not much with me today..I had a mini meltdown last night about the wedding. I am starting to freak out about the cost..I have NO idea if any of the parents are helping us out..and I can't ask so I am just planning to pay for everything with $0 in my bank account.
It is not pretty.

Josh seems to think it will work out..but won't tell me WHY he thinks that

Anyway, 13 and sunny today...staying late tonight to make sales calls..thats about it!

Have a good day folks!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I have NO idea if any of the parents are helping us out
Can you not ask them Nat?

It's a cool day here. Housework tonight
And my co worker has just brought my WW fish pie in for lunch that he's just heated in the microwave for me, bless his cotton socks

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Public holiday here in germany, nearly finished making the invitations. And getting some things together for the party in two weeks. Cuddling the kitties!

My FSIL said yes to either to be a MOH or BM and she is thrilled!
Best start saving for her dress then
I hope she doesnt want something that costs more than my dress!

My brain is so full of decorating stuff for a house and parties and full of wedding things that i cant concentrate on work!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a day off between runs this week, so I'm going to go to the shelter to brush and frolic the cats.

We're having near-record heat this week, and we set a new record on Monday, 99 degrees. But that only broke the old record by 1 degree.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Still chilly and raining here, I am seriously considering starting an ark

Heading off to work shortly, I am in a bit of a irritable mood since I was up most of the night with achy knees so plan to lock myself in my office and do paperwork all afternoon..

After work I have a couple of errands to take care of then home and hopefully an early night.

Kitties are all good this morning. They are finishing off their morning treats right now..

Everyone have a good one

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEICE!!! SHANTI IS 3 TODAY!

She is the apple of my eye, and I hope she has a wonderful birthday
Yeah I remember when you used to post pics of your gorgeous nieces
Happy Birthday Shanti

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

It's a cool day here. Housework tonight
And my co worker has just brought my WW fish pie in for lunch that he's just heated in the microwave for me, bless his cotton socks
Hazel, Only you would be excited about Housework night

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its going to be a very busy day for me! I am getting ready to head out with my boyfriends sister and mom to go to this neat little recycled clothing store, (one of those where they buy used name brand clothing and resale it, they actually have really nice stuff!) and lunch.
And then coming home and doing some more wii fit and then a hair appointment at 4 and then 2 of my friends are graduating high school tonight.
So we are going to that and who knows after that!

We got wii fit last night and I have to say it is great! I did a lot of the activities and my legs are hurting! But I did learn that apparently my balance is worse than I thought... that might explain all my falling down!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday to Shanti!!

I'm sure everything will work out ok with the wedding Nat. Are you planning on getting married in Ottawa?

Things are great here. Finally back home after 1 week away with work
My babies are so happy to see me. Even Sydney let me kiss her on the top of the head

Lots of housework to do here today too. Have a great day everyone!!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Not much with me today..I had a mini meltdown last night about the wedding. I am starting to freak out about the cost..I have NO idea if any of the parents are helping us out..and I can't ask so I am just planning to pay for everything with $0 in my bank account.
It is not pretty.

Josh seems to think it will work out..but won't tell me WHY he thinks that
That is what we are doing. We are paying for everything. Basically, we are going to save my paychecks and his commission and just use his regular paycheck for expenses. Its going to be hard, but we will do it. We have basically no help from our parents. His parents, as far as I know are not giving us anything. My mom said she will give us some money, but shes not sure how much. I am hoping his grandma will give us some money (shes got lots).

I'm not doing too much today. Just sitting around until its time to go to work. I have to go to bed fairly early tonight since I have a really busy day tomorrow. We are meeting with 3 different places to have the reception tomorrow.