Question of the Day - May 22nd!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What languages do you speak? Would you like to learn any others?

Along with English I can speak small amounts of German, Spanish and Italian. I'd love to be fluent in Spanish and German one day.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can speak a teeny weeny bit of German, but not fluent enough to hold a full conversation. I learnt to speak the language in school 6 years ago, so most of it I have forgotten!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took spanish for 3 years but seem to have forgotten most of it. I can pick up some words but not much.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, once upon a time, I was fluent in both English and French. Now, probably neither.

az<3me

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i can speak azerbaijani, russian, english some words and phrases in arabic and hebrew. actually i could speak/read/write in hebrew when i was a kid, but have forgotten almost everything. i'd love to be fluent in arabic and french some day

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i can speak english cant spell it very well, heck i cant spell in any language. lol
can speak some chinese, some thai, some spanish(err, most of what i know in spanish would get me smacked in a bar)

chinese and thai i know enough to a ask questions, order food,
just the basics really

lol and as several people know
i can speak indoenisan and write some
even better i can even understand people if they dont talk to fast.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
great question...

1.- Spanish as native language...

2.- English as second and I hope improve more...

some words of French and Italyan. Portuguese mostly is similar to spanish so I understand around 60%...

Au revoir!...

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My native tongue is English

I took about seven years of Spanish in school, but have forgotten quite a bit. I know enough to kind of understand some things.

I would love to speak Japanese, French, or German

materialsgirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
English is my first language. I can speak and understand some Spanish. I took a little bit of Russian in college, but have forgotten pretty much all of it. I would like to be more fluent in Spanish - I just don't have that much opportunity to use it.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
other then english I can speak a little french..but I can read it better then speak it...took it all the way through school..I also know a few words in spanish, ukrainian, croation.
but not enough to hold a conversation

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
English & spanish. Not sure how much spanish I remember, but I can ask how to find the bathroom!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

I took spanish for 3 years but seem to have forgotten most of it. I can pick up some words but not much.
I once wanted to be certified bi-lingual, but now all I know how to say is "Where's the bathroom" and "My name is Katie"

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Other than english, just a little bit of french. I took french in school for 10 years but don't remember much of it now.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Show me Please!..
The first sentence is what I was taught to use in school, not sure if the second one is completely right (mainly the "estan" might not be the proper usage).

¿Puedo ir al baño?

¿Donde estan al baño?