or Connect
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Today is "Anniversary" day
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Today is "Anniversary" day

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
One year ago today, I brought George home from the Humane Society. I think he knows its our Anniversary!! He tried extra hard to get me up this morning. He's been running around the house like a mad man - obviously he's having a happy day. And he was extra talkative when I got home from work.

We've had a great year - can't believe it's gone by so fast... He got a new "feather on a stick" - wonder when he's going to give me MY present
post #2 of 11
Happy anniversary, George!!!
post #3 of 11
Happy Anniversary George!
post #4 of 11
hoping your day is filled with happiness, George!
post #5 of 11
Happy Gotcha Day George!
post #6 of 11
Happy Anniversary George!
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by George's Mom View Post

We've had a great year - can't believe it's gone by so fast... He got a new "feather on a stick" - wonder when he's going to give me MY present
If he's anything like my kitties, probably a hairball, lol!


Couldn't resist the humor, but happy late gotcha day to both of you!
post #8 of 11
happy anniversary!
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy View Post
If he's anything like my kitties, probably a hairball, lol!


Couldn't resist the humor, but happy late gotcha day to both of you!
Oh No - I think we've been jinxed!! No hairballs for quite some time - guess what happens this morning!!!??? George must be reading again

Thanks for everyone's wishes....I sure do love my big furball.
post #10 of 11
dont you get that gift every morning,
with a boucning kitty all over the bed
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by George's Mom View Post
Oh No - I think we've been jinxed!! No hairballs for quite some time - guess what happens this morning!!!??? George must be reading again

Thanks for everyone's wishes....I sure do love my big furball.
Ooooops....sorry about that, lol!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Today is "Anniversary" day