I got Wii Fit Today!!!!

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got mine today too!
I've already tried almost all the activities!
I'm WAAAYYY out of shape so the Yoga is hard for me. The strength exercises are ok. The balance games are really fun! And the aerobic activities are fun!
I think I will really enjoy Wii Fit!!!

btw...I know someone had asked about it working on carpet. There are feet extenders in the box that are designed for carpet use. So I guess if you put those on it will work on carpet!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to buy it. I might buy it in a couple of weeks. I work in a store and we sold out of it by about noon today.

rone

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

btw...I know someone had asked about it working on carpet. There are feet extenders in the box that are designed for carpet use. So I guess if you put those on it will work on carpet!
Not sure if anyone else but I did ask the question. Thanks for letting me know! Will talk to DH tonight about buying it.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mews2much

I can not wait to try it. When we picked it up at Gamestop they said it ha already sold out. i will be trying it soon.
Originally Posted by Meowers

I been wondering if its just a gimmick or for real...
Oh, we got one of those, too, from the day it came out (pre-order). I like it a LOT more than I thought I would (wasn't my idea to get it!).

So, Mews2much, have you tried it yet? What do you think?

Meowers, depends on what you expect, I guess. It's not like going to a gym or having a trainer. There's no weights, no resistance other than your own body weight. But, unlike a gym or trainer, it's a lot more fun if you're like me (short attention span! I hate gyms and such, just working out is so boring, even with a TV), and this silly game has actually done the impossible and motivated me to exercise! At least a little more than just walking the dogs.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been looking absolutely everywhere to try and get Wii Fit. I got told a couple of times that they just sold the last copy, one Wal Mart laughed when we asked (I was mad at that, it was really rude) and everywhere else said they are sold out. My work is expecting some to come in this week, and if I see one I am going to buy it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BelongsToEvie,
I have been doing the long Runs and the Hula Hoops the Most. I have not really tried the Yoga.
catlover19, They get them every Tuesday at Gamestop.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

BelongsToEvie,
I have been doing the long Runs and the Hula Hoops the Most. I have not really tried the Yoga.
catlover19, They get them every Tuesday at Gamestop.
I'm from Canada so we don't have Gamestop here...at least not that I have ever heard of.

kernil

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hmmm...i was thinking about picking one up (if i could find it) but too bad it doesnt really fit my budget

Ah well, I'll stick with the horses, at least I'm in a little better shape than I'd be in otherwise

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope you like it. I ran 5 miles on it last night.
I like it so far, its just really tiring. I am really out of shape. I knew that I had bad posture but I really didn't think I was that bad.