For American Idol Fans: David C. Or David A.? ***WARNING -SPOILERS***

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who do you think will be the next American Idol??

I personally like David A. better than David C. and hope he wins, but I think David C. will be the next AI.

~KK~

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love David A, I think David C looked so weird in the beginning it kind of turned me off or actually scared me
But I think David C will win because he's more versatile, but who knows
I do know Simon wants David C to win
, he was on Ellen today!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My daughter is in love with David A, so I voted that way. I think he may get the most votes. He does have an amazing voice, but I like David C's vocals as well. They have a more interesting timbre.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like David Cook. I didn't in the beginning..like Bella said he looked so weird! I really just wanted to buy him a comb!
But, he's really grown on me (and calmed his hair down a lot), and some of his songs just blew me away!

David A is good. I liked him in the beginning, but he's just gotten boring for me. He really doesn't do anything different...everything sounds the same from him. I do think it's going to be close. I haven't voted yet this season but I think I'm definitely going to vote tonight.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer David Cook. Archuleta sounds too gaspy and sings too many ballads for my liking.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
David C for sure. He's been impressive, and I dont even really like that show! David A is kind of boring when he sings.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Who do you think will be the next American Idol??

I personally like David A. better than David C. and hope he wins, but I think David C. will be the next AI.

~KK~
See, I'm the opposite. I like David C. better, but I think David A. is going to win. Judging by this thread, I think this is going to be a close one!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want David Cook to win and will be surprised if he doesn't.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitytize

I want David Cook to win and will be surprised if he doesn't.
I do too, but after watching the show I will be surprised if he does win.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish David Cook would win he is more versatile but the teeny boppers want the other one.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It isn't just teeny boppers who like David A...and not just teens who will have voted for him tonight.

I like that Simon is frank - whether you agree with him or not, if he finds that his favorite hasn't done so well as David C. did not tonight (it just wasn't his best and he's given me goose bumps before, so I know that I do like some of his singing) he'll say so. He felt, as did I, that tonight, David A was the better singer.

Both deserve contracts and careers and I truly believe both will get them, but I hope David A. is this years AI winner.

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really want David Cook to win! David A. seems a little fake and I really don't like him. I know I like a singer when they give me goosebumps and David A. has not. David cook has almost every song. He is also adorable. I wish David A. the best in life but I really would rather that David Cook win the show IMO he is a MUCH better singer and all around preformer. David A.'s voice just gets on my nerves. I don't know if it's the same for anyone else or if i'm alone but thats how I feel. lol

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

It isn't just teeny boppers who like David A...and not just teens who will have voted for him tonight.

I like that Simon is frank - whether you agree with him or not, if he finds that his favorite hasn't done so well as David C. did not tonight (it just wasn't his best and he's given me goose bumps before, so I know that I do like some of his singing) he'll say so. He felt, as did I, that tonight, David A was the better singer.

Both deserve contracts and careers and I truly believe both will get them, but I hope David A. is this years AI winner.
I agree with you.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lindsey88

I really want David Cook to win! David A. seems a little fake and I really don't like him. I know I like a singer when they give me goosebumps and David A. has not. David cook has almost every song. He is also adorable. I wish David A. the best in life but I really would rather that David Cook win the show IMO he is a MUCH better singer and all around preformer. David A.'s voice just gets on my nerves. I don't know if it's the same for anyone else or if i'm alone but thats how I feel. lol

I have never liked David A. He can sing, sure, but he's boring and I would never buy an album of his boring ballads. David C. didn't do his best last night, but he deserves to win.