I miss my comfort pillow

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Joji sleeps most of the year beside me at night. But when the weather gets hot she will not. Even if there is an air conditioner, she seems to dislike the noise or something. I have lots of sleepless nights in summer.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I totally understand! Mojo slept above my head all winter, and it was so nice to have her there.
Now that it's getting warming and the AC is in the window, she won't even stay in the room.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
does not seem to effect mine.
both still tend to sleep with me.
i woke up tonight with both of mine and 1 of itta's cats

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww! My cats growing up slept with me, but my girls now can't because the bedroom is a 'cat free zone' for DH with his allergies. So I kind of understand. Sometimes I take naps on the couch just so I can have a kitty curl up with me!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My NyghtShade usually cuddles under the covers with me... It seems more durring the winter then the summer, like you said. But she still cuddles on the bed. If it is warm, she will sometimes use ME as her bed. Get comfy on my head, or my hip, or my shoulder. If it is too hot, she will sometimes lay little ways away, and extend her paw so it is touching me somewhere. My face, my arm, my nose... she likes to touch my nose. I miss her so much, hard to sleep without her.

I think I would sleep easier missing my hubby then my Shady

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

My NyghtShade usually cuddles under the covers with me... It seems more durring the winter then the summer, like you said. But she still cuddles on the bed. If it is warm, she will sometimes use ME as her bed. Get comfy on my head, or my hip, or my shoulder. If it is too hot, she will sometimes lay little ways away, and extend her paw so it is touching me somewhere. My face, my arm, my nose... she likes to touch my nose. I miss her so much, hard to sleep without her.

I think I would sleep easier missing my hubby then my Shady
Butzie sleeps with me year round. I think that she likes the air conditioning when it is hot.