Penny, Max, Ginger and Ferris

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are the latest batch - unfortunately, Max is not as well represented here as he would like and wants his own thread so I promised him a wheel-running photo shoot at a later date.

First, here's a picture of Penny Interruptus. She was in the midst of giving herself a nice morning bath amidst my clean laundry that she'd slept in.

I plan to take more shots of her soon, too. (Don't tell Max.)

And here is the teenager, lounging in his usual spot in his usual way, one arm casually hanging off the front, as he starts falling asleep ... he is so kissable it's crazy.

My camera-shy girl is a little less shy lately. Here's one as she poses with the cats that used to hang out in my office.

Here she is in one of her favored alpha hangout spots on the tower. Sorry about the glowing eyes, lol.

She was in a really kittenish mood that day.

And she turns to stalk and then chase Max...

And finally, my former feral pin-up boy, Ferris, lying in one of his favorite window spots, on my cactus aquarium. Looking so regal!!!

And a close up, he loves me so much, look at the trust in those eyes, they just melt me!

And thrown in for good measure (pardon the clutter,) a bonus pic: Ferris getting the one-up on the alpha male for a change as he smacks Max from above!
You go, Ferris!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
those tails of Ginger's and Ferris' are so floofy!!! and of course Penny and Max are looking as sleek and elegant as ever!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh I havent seen pics of your babys in soooooooo long!!

You have a gorgeous kitty family over there. Ferris looks so laid back and relaxed, he has come so far

We definitely need more Max pics!

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course Penny and Max are stunning, and Ferris is the King of gorgeous ( I swear he could win the most awesome kitty tail in the world award) ...but... I just love your sweet shy girl Ginger
. She is so beautiful.

So tell her for me she has a secret admirer.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just lovely

I have missed seeing your crew. Everyone is still looking so healthy and happy

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous. Ferris is a heart melter. The one of the cat falling asleep with his arm hanging out is cute. Seldon does that and it cracks me up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittymonsters

Of course Penny and Max are stunning, and Ferris is the King of gorgeous ( I swear he could win the most awesome kitty tail in the world award) ...but... I just love your sweet shy girl Ginger
. She is so beautiful.

So tell her for me she has a secret admirer.
Thank you, I will.

I think she's the most beautiful kitty I've ever seen, but then I'm biased, LOL. Her face is soooo expressive, her eyes tell exactly what she is thinking/feeling, and that's really helped me in my learning to "speak cat."

She and I have SUCH a strong connection that I find myself calling her by my skin daughter's name a bit too often, poor thing.

She is definitely still Queen in my household. Tiny as she is (she's a little taller than Penny but weighs the least of the four) her attitude is no match for the others. I just watched her bop Max on the head a few times for daring to sniff her bum while she was enjoying scritches from me.

The funny thing is watching him - a true alpha - defer to her, even though he could totally take her in an actual fight.

Ginger is a little minx, and I love her with all my heart.
When I look at her sometimes I can still see the 8 week old kitten she was, reaching out through the bars of her shelter cage to grab onto my finger and my heart.

She's never let go.
And the other kitties have her to thank for the prep work she did on me so that they could come live with me and be well taken care of.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I just watched her bop Max on the head a few times for daring to sniff her bum while she was enjoying scritches from me.
She sounds like Sophie. If Jack does that to her she'll slowly turn around, then when she see's it's him whacks him one as if to say "You scruff!!!"

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous family you have!
Ferris has the fluffiest tail I've ever seen! He's stunning and probably my favourite of all 4, but only by a smidge. I love them all. They're adorable.