Question of the Day - May 20th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What time is your alarm set for in the morning?

My alarm goes off at 5 a.m. every morning so that I can walk the dogs. Then I lay back down until it goes off at 6:45 a.m. when I go out to the barn and feed the horses. John gets up at that time too, Tuesday-Friday, to go to work. On weekends usually I lay back down after I feed the horses and get up again around 8 or 9 a.m.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My alarm gets set for different times in the morning, depending on what time my first call out is, but most of the time it is 6:30am.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
6:05am on Mondays and 7:05am the rest of the week. Monday is my early day at work so I am there an hour earlier.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol morning dont need alarm, time to go to bed.
oh wait , i dont set the alarm at night also, i have cats for that :p

anyway i am one of the annoying people i have a bulit in alarm.
not joking i can think of time i want to wake up, and 90% of the time i will wake up 30 min before the time i wanted.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Mine goes off 6.25.a.m monday to friday then it's switched off for the weekend
jack has a off switch? where do they put those on cats.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I must admit he's the only one of the three that's awake before my alarm and lets me know it
oh good, you scared me.
I thought you going to tell me it was button right under the tail, i was going to say, that not a button

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on when I work. If I work at 6 a.m., I have it set for 4:20. If I work at 7, it's set for 5:20, which is what it is most of the time. And if I work at 9 or 10, it's set for 7 a.m. I usually have to be at work for 7, but if I'm covering for someone's vacation I have to go in for their time.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weekdays mine is set for 6:45 or so. Saturdays I get up around 8:00 for my volunteer duty. Sundays I sleep as long as kitties will let me

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only set my alarm on those occassions when I have to get up earlier then normal.
I don't need to be at work before ten and the kitties usually want the bed to themselves by 8 so it's not a problem.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine varies from day to day, but Im usually awake before the alarm goes off due to some furry animals

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, given the choice, I would NEVER have an alarm clock. I hate getting shocked awake. I am a terrible morning person, and it does not matter what time "morning" is. I just have a horrible time waking up and I hate getting shocked awake even more.
I am good friends with the Coffee Genie.

My alarm is set for around 6:30 on weekdays and it is OFF on weekends.
And I have a programmable coffee maker, THANK GOD!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My alarm is always different. I use my cell phone so I can save all the different times. I'm usually up by 9 when I don't have to do anything.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it was set for 7:15am but since monday I need to go for a run every morning and I have to meet my friend at the park at 7:30am so now it`s set for 6:30am

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the day (work opens at different times, depending on the day) and when I have to work. If I work at 9, its set for 7:30, if I work at 10 its set for 8:30, If I work at 11, then its set for 9:30. If I dont work, or I have an afternoon shift, I just get up on my own.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even use an alarm clock.
I usually get up in a few short hours after I go to sleep anyway.