Daily Thread Tues May 20th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat lovers!

Its going to be 16 and sunny today. I have no plans other than work. My legs are killing me from running yesterday. I feel like my hip flexors are going to snap and my legs are going to fall off
I am taking it easy this afternoon.

It became offical last night, Josh is not coming to London for school, so that means I will be moving to Ottawa. We don't know when yet, I promised my boss 6 months notice before I leave. I want to leave asap really, but I don't really want to move in the winter

Anyway not much else..Trouty is on my lap
Good start to the day

Have a good one!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i just recovered from some sort of food poisoning. its 2 pm now i better get up and have some breakfast. Have to go to the supermarket to return something FH bought yesterday and it was off.

want to pick up some stuff for the engagement party today but i cant be stuffed.

Tonight im going over to a friends house for french night!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do you have to give that much notice Nat
When are you going to start job hunting?

It's a sunny day here, but a slight chill in the air.

I might go and buy a cream fur throw for the bed after work. The kids get their hair all over the bed, but at least with a throw it's easily brushed off, plus it's cosy for them as well

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am up way too early on my day off today. I am just about to go to London to the doctors. I have nothing else planned for today though, just going to doing some laundry and relax.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its sunny but cool this morning. My sis and I did a fair amount of shopping yesterday and we are leaving in about 30 minutes to travel to the Door Peninsula of Wisconsin (Door County) It the part of Wisconsin that looks like a finger!! Its all resorts, shoppes, parks a real big tourist area but the nice this is they allow an very small amt of chain stores there so if you are looking for McDonalds you are out of luck!!

Anyhow the cats are sleeping/playing.

Have a good one!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny this morning and a bit warmer..

Taking the day off work today so am not sure what I am going to do, most likely not much of anything just putter around the house and maybe sit out on the deck for a bit later today.

Kind of on the tired side as well so a nap may be in order for later in the day.

Kitties are good this morning, Linus and I had a game of fetch a 6 A.M. which is always fun.. Now they are all sitting in the window watching the neighbors dog.

Everyone have a good one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Do you have to give that much notice Nat
When are you going to start job hunting?
Well, I don't have to give that much notice, but I am going to. My boss has been a wang at times..but he has done alot for me as well. All in all, we have a good relationship these days. He wouldn't be able to replace me if I gave only the customary 2 weeks notice.

The good thing is, he is going to help me find a job in Ottawa..so it works out better for me too to make sure I end things well here.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, I don't have to give that much notice, but I am going to. My boss has been a wang at times..but he has done alot for me as well. All in all, we have a good relationship these days. He wouldn't be able to replace me if I gave only the customary 2 weeks notice.

The good thing is, he is going to help me find a job in Ottawa..so it works out better for me too to make sure I end things well here.
Good for you!
I'm happy for you and Josh & Trout!
for your new chapter in your life.

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We already did our shopping for the week, (food, etc) and it is overcast today
I love cloudy days.

I'm busy trying to get my week's work done by Thursday. Because I'm going to the RTMC Astronomy expo this weekend
Which will be fun.