Some Idiot...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some idiot dumped a 5 week old kitten in the middle of the parking lot at my new job...We arent sure who..but the poor kitten was so scared she crawled up in a car to hide. She got stuck and started meowing for help. A co-worker crawled up under the car to get her out. I will post pics soon she is a dmh(guessing) Tabby with white feet white chin and a white tummy and I think Im in
!

Edit--Now with a Pic

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bless you for your good deed! She is one lucky kitty to have found you! Are you going to keep her? She is beautiful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im debating on it--We have 3 right now and I want to keep her but right now Im not sure...On the bright side though Sadie accepted the baby as one of her own!

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Brandi

Im debating on it--We have 3 right now and I want to keep her but right now Im not sure...On the bright side though Sadie accepted the baby as one of her own!
It is fate! I hope you give her a forever home
. She looks like my Patrick
Good Luck and keep us posted on her.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww shes so precious
Love her beautiful markings & that cute little nose!

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she chose you! The fact that Sadie took her in so readily must be a good omen.

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
omg cute!!! She brings me back to when Jack was just a little guy at 6 weeks and I took him in. He is the most loving cat now. Can I have her

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! She has similar markings to my Cleo. What a cute girl and she gives Sadie a chance to use her mothering skills...hint hint.

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute girl! Good for you and your coworker!!!!!! I hate mean people. May they all have flat tires and crappy hair.

mlynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
People are idiots. My cousin got her cat Ginger...because she watched as a man in the car driving in front of her...tossed her out the CAR WINDOW. My god...while he was driving. :censor::censor::censor:? I could never believe stories like that (tho knew they existed) until it actually happened to someone I knew. My mom was with her at the time.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie!! Your coworkers and you are true angels for rescuing her. She is sooo ADORABLE - her coloring looks so much like my Joey's.
I agree with the others that she has been brought into your life for a reason

whispern'cats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness
She is a keeper! Just love her, about to need on the blanket paw. Once again, "the someone else's garbage is now someone's treasure"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is quickly becoming our little Treasure...We are still not quite sure what to name her but it really looks like she will be staying...every day I fall more in love with her. Sadie took her in the first couple of days but then started rejecting her. She is 100% healthy we had a vet check last Friday. I am bottle feeding her 2x's a day and the rest of the day she gets kitten food with some water in it to soften it up. She has perfect litter box habits and for the most part behaves well. She is very very playful though. She attacks DH non stop. We bathed her today with some dawn dish detergent to get rid of fleas because she is still too young for any kind of treatment. She is around 6weeks old today!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your "Treasure?"

Maybe she should be name "Golda." Diamond? Jewel?