I dont feel good.

chanceofrayne

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is a thread were we can just post when we dont fell good.i know its sounds dumb but its a good way to vent about not felling good.
ok my arm is killing me an my stomich is acting up.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry you don't feel well. I actually feel pretty good today for once. Usually something is always bothering me. My stomach or my back. Or my head will hurt.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feel better soon!

Originally Posted by luvmycat1

Sorry you don't feel well. I actually feel pretty good today for once. Usually something is always bothering me. My stomach or my back. Or my head will hurt.
Today I've got a sore throat and a raw nose. I assume it's allergies since I was cleaning mold yesterday.

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Apparently, there is a muscle behind my jaw because something sure as heck is tight! It's like, if I put my fingers behind my jaw, I can feel it. It doesn't hurt, though. It's more like a nuisance. My left shoulder was hurting, but that's better now

I have a slight headach though.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear of those who do not feel well. For you all!

I feel horrible today. I got my period yesterday and I have really bad cramps. They are quite painful. I just took some ibuprophen so I am hoping that helps soon. I don't feel like doing anything so I am just laying in bed.
I feel very tired and my nose is a little stuffy.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...weird thread ..uh?....

I´m so sorry my dear friends ...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
For all you get well soon...

mom2raven

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had surgery last tuesday (half of a tubal ligation- I only had 1 tube) and ever since I would swear that I am pregnant. I am exhausted, have to pee all the time, even waking in the night to pee, have felt nauseas, and have started to be moody. Unless I somehow concieved before having surgery I guess I am going crazy.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you all feel better soon!

I feel pretty good..except I ran today farther than ever before and my legs feel like they might rip off

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today has been pretty awful, I guess it wasn't the mold that got me... apparently I'm getting a cold. Whenever I get a cold I have one day where I can't swallow without gagging and have a ton of air in my chest/stomach. That day has been today.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Well add me to the club!
I woke up today and my throat was on fire and scratchy... I've had like some sneezing and a little stuffiness from allergies the past few weeks but nothing like this... I'm doing like every trick in the book too - it's a little better but still hurts a lot... just making me feel like crap all over

I'm wondering if one of my baby cousins is sick - there are 4 of them (all brothers/sisters lol) and we visited them on Saturday... won't be surprised if my uncle emails my mom about them being sick

This bites - we have no chloroseptic in the house either and my mom has my car for the second day in a row cuz her's is in the shop... I don't really like chloroseptic as it kinda makes me gag, but the numbing is what I really need right now... until mom gets home I'm gargling with 50/50 water peroxide, sucking on zinc zicam tablets, eating garlic, taking vitamin C... I have this Adobe file that's all Amish tricks for sore throats so I'm trying all the ones I can haha

Ok, I'm done whining.... for now

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope you are feeling better today ChanceofRayne!
Continued Feel Better

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've not been feeling at my best today and Beauty's been scratching a lot. It's either an intolerance to her flea treatment (recently started her on a new flea treatment) or it's ants.

Been tired, feeling ill, etc.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A perfect place to post!
Today I feel crappy because my first day back after the long weekend, I didnt get half of what I planned Friday to finish! Way to begin the already short week...
Sending all my good vibes to the other posters in this thread!!!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, after five days of very bad nerve pain above my front tooth over the weekend I went to the dentist. He kept prodding around that area "Does this hurt? How about here?" -...No, of course not. I was jerking and trying to pull my face away because it felt good!

Now my face is swollen - I can't close my lips, and the pain is worse!