Strange random thoughts

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm guessing a lot of you have probably had them. I was just in the kitchen rinsing of my plate that I had pizza on. Then suddenly the Bagel Bites jingle popped in my head. "Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time." When pizza's on a bagel you can do pizza anytime." Then I thought, why does pizza have to be on a bagel for it to be edible anytime?
I swear, the goofiest things pop into my head.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i know so many songs, i can almost always come up w/an appropriate lyric for the situation... sometimes it can be really annoying [to me] 'cause the song plays in my head whether i share it or not...

joyzerelly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hate to sound paranoid, but this is how marketeers get to you. They invent catchy jingles which get stuck in your subconcious. Many advertisers actually have their advertisements arranged by psychologists, the same with supermarket layouts. Be afraid, Be very afraid.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by joyzerelly

I hate to sound paranoid, but this is how marketeers get to you. They invent catchy jingles which get stuck in your subconcious. Many advertisers actually have their advertisements arranged by psychologists, the same with supermarket layouts. Be afraid, Be very afraid.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't ya just love it when a certain song sticks in your head ALL day?....Boy that gets on your nerves, and it's worse when you start singing it too..
The same with advertisement jingles...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The real question is, do you know what song that jingle is parodying?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

The real question is, do you know what song that jingle is parodying?
The bagel bites jingle? No

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm still singing that wonderful Toys R Us jingle from years ago -- "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid..." I know all the words... just a great little song.

Anybody else remember "Demolition Man?" Bizarre little movie set in a future where all restaurants are Taco Bell and commercial jingles are the only music... it was so funny! Sandra Bullock singing along with the Green Giant jingle...

And Mike, I do know that old song the bagle-pizza jingle is using, but for the life of me I cannot remember the real words to it! Remind us, please!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I'm still singing that wonderful Toys R Us jingle from years ago -- "I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid..." I know all the words... just a great little song.

And Mike, I do know that old song the bagle-pizza jingle is using, but for the life of me I cannot remember the real words to it! Remind us, please!
Do you realize I work for Toys R Us?

It's "Sugar in the Mornin'".

It's the background to this video. It doesn't start until a little ways in.