New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cheese Chase!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
the boys got a new toy on thursday, has kept them very amused as you can see below!

predictably the packaging was more interesting to start with!



but then shinobi started to get the idea.


milo thought it was fun too!


and the cheese chase is a success! 2 tired kitties!

post #2 of 18
so cute!!Looks like a great toy
post #3 of 18
Isn't it nice when they enjoy the new toy and not just the box it came in?
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecanopener View Post
Isn't it nice when they enjoy the new toy and not just the box it came in?
i was starting to get concerned that i had bought an expensive bit of cardboard for them! but they have been playing with the toy every day, so all is well!
post #5 of 18
Soooo cute!! Ringo has one of those toys and she loves it - though lately she only wants to play with it at night after we've gone to bed. As soon as we lay down and are about to fall asleep we hear the ball being batted around the track! Haha!! She gets really mad when we drop her toy mice in the holes on the top. She just has to get them out immediately!
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carley View Post
Soooo cute!! Ringo has one of those toys and she loves it - though lately she only wants to play with it at night after we've gone to bed. As soon as we lay down and are about to fall asleep we hear the ball being batted around the track! Haha!! She gets really mad when we drop her toy mice in the holes on the top. She just has to get them out immediately!
yes we have been hearing that too! the first night we had it my dh said he got woken up by them playing with it and i have heard it since then.

i do that with milo, put his little plastic plug covers (he loves them) in the top and he will scoop them back out. it's a great toy.
post #7 of 18
Cute toy Glad they liked it, good pics
post #8 of 18
looks fun.
i swear at times, cats seem to enjoy the box more then the toys.

from time to time, iwill get a box at work, cut soem holes in it.
toss the cat toys in the box, and watch the fun hehe
post #9 of 18
I thought about getting this one but I think I'll wait til my kitten gets older. It looks very cute!
post #10 of 18
We have a cheese chase here, my ragdoll adores it, especially in the middle of the night I also put little treats in the top holes and they love to dig them out.
post #11 of 18
Their using it anyway which is a good sign Mine have something similar only the midde bit has a cardboard scratch pad.
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Their using it anyway which is a good sign Mine have something similar only the midde bit has a cardboard scratch pad.
oh yes they're using it alright. about 3am usually!
post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab View Post
oh yes they're using it alright. about 3am usually!
Yep, 3am sounds about right.
post #14 of 18
aww cuteee!
post #15 of 18
That toy looks like lots of fun for kitties! I want one of those for our cats too!
post #16 of 18
Adorable pics, . Everytime I buy Kitty a toy, she just wants the package. And usually, the more expensive the toy, the less she likes it! I'll have to try one of those.
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
well i'm pleased to report that they continue to play daily with the cheese chase, early mornings are a good time and i've noticed that just before tea time they get a burst of energy and chase the balls around.

it's a blooming good toy and probably the most successful one i've bought so far!
post #18 of 18
So you now have a new alarm clock
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!