I'm off to Australia! Goodbye Indonesia

joyzerelly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, so, I'm finally leaving Indonesia, I'm going to Australia for one year. Its going to be horrible leaving my boyfriend and the kittens, but I don't really have a choice as my visa has expired and I can't find work here.
Anyway, apart from the goodbyes, I really excited! Can't wait! 11 days to go!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

joyzerelly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, my plane is landing at Gold Coast, Brisbane. Not really sure where I'll be yet though, depends where I find a job. I'll probably spend a good chunk of time on the east coast though, my uncle and cousins live near Sydney, a town called Glenorie I believe. Also a couple of friends will be in the Sydney region soon after me. Any recommendations on good places to go/work? All input appreciated!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sorry to hear that your visa has expired and you have to leave your boyfriend and kitties. That must be so hard

where are you from originally?

have a safe trip
I am from Melbourne... its a beautiful country to enjoy your time here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

joyzerelly

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

sorry to hear that your visa has expired and you have to leave your boyfriend and kitties. That must be so hard

where are you from originally?

have a safe trip
I am from Melbourne... its a beautiful country to enjoy your time here
I'm from England. I've been in Indonesia for 3 months with my boyfriend, but I haven't been able to find a job. I'm told its much easier to find work in Australia.