Annie's Big Move

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Annie made the big move from the bathroom to the computer room. This girl is so laid back. We were stressing about getting the room ready more than she stressed about moving to a new room. She stayed in my arms for about 1/2 hour, then explored, napped a little, explored some more, snuggled with Earl, then went to nap some more.
Totally unphased...

You can see the little black spot of fur on her paw here

Just chillin'

Yeah, she's so stressed!

Snuggling with (maybe) Daddy

This is a much better room!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! She's so beautiful! And she looks so happy. I love the one of her sleeping on her new Daddy!

And look at that long tail!

We've got to get her added to your sig!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Annie is such a pretty little girl and looks so happy in her new room.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is adorable!!!! She looks so content - she knows a good home when she sees one. Poor thing has probably had such a rough time, and is so pleased to have a safe, warm home again.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
She knows if Earl falls in love, she isn't leaving. Such a beautiful and smart girl.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh wow shes a beautiful girl. I love that little spot on her paw and the freckles on her nose
She obviously knows that you rescued her from a life that was very very hard for her and totallly trusts you both as a result.

Her paws look so tiny, is she a little girl?

How are the rest of your babies responding to a new cat in the house? Im sure without a doubt they know shes there, are they being calm like she is?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had a major breakthrough tonight! She PLAYED!!!! She's been here for almost a week, and today was the first time she played at all! It was only for a couple minutes, and now she's curled up sleeping, but she is starting to act like a kitten. :beaming:

I think she's definitely working her way into Earl's heart too. Mojo has snuck in and rushed over to use Annie's litterbox. I swear, that cat (Mojo) has an obsession about litterboxes! But the first time she did it, Annie was eating and Mojo was at the litterbox, and they both saw each other and paid no attention at all to each other.
Ginger and Trent are pretty much not bothered at all by her presence. Ophelia hasn't met her, but she isn't acting worked up like she did with the other two, either. She's still going about her territory, both upstairs and down, so I'm hopeful.

Pam, she is a tiny little thing. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 6 oz. before her spay. She is filling out, but if they are right and she's about 8 months old, she probably won't get a whole lot bigger. She has such a kitten face! Yup, I am biased, but she really is a pretty little thing.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Well, as a former 4-cat-now-5-cat-household...there really wasn't a very big impact with the fifth!
same here - except in the litterbox!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Way to suck up to "future daddy" Annie!

She's a cutie-pie for sure!