I've decided to keep 2

mommysmeows

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zelda had 5 kittens. Out of the 5 I have decided I am keeping 2. I want to keep the only girl ( she is a dark Grey tabby ) and then there is this "creme" kitten that I keep calling light orange, lol - He's super fluffy and his personality at 18 days old just shines right through.

LOL - Dh has no idea yet
That's ok, cause they are OUR kittens and if we didn't find them homes we'd keep them anyways. Although this guy would easily be adopted out, lol. Ahhh, just had to confess
That'll be a total of 4 cats for me!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Four's not so bad.
Lots of people have four cats.

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think 4 is the perfect number of cats! Of course when I had 2 I thought 2 was the perfect number. Then when I had 3 I thought 3 was the perfect number. Hmm, I think I better just stay away from the shelter.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

I think 4 is the perfect number of cats! Of course when I had 2 I thought 2 was the perfect number. Then when I had 3 I thought 3 was the perfect number. Hmm, I think I better just stay away from the shelter.
when i had 2, i was happy. acquired Cable [foundling] - the older 2 weren't real thrilled... then when Mouse died
i was glad i had Cable.
then found Java - again, 3 was fine. chose to get Chip because i was ready [after Mouse] & wanted a boy - 4 were the perfect number.
5 is too many - so i also must stay away from any more additions!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 Cats too. I had 6 for 2 weeks. stormy died right after we got Oreo and Yoshi a Month later. I knew he would die though because the Vet told us last May. I an getting another Cat after we get a House.

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 4 now so I think it is a great number. My house can handle it. But I can't do more than that. I really really can't. I just have to resist the urge that is all.