Question of the Day- May 16th Friday

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Friday's question of the day is...

What do you like to fall asleep to at night? radio, TV, fan

I would love no noise at night but DH has to have noise. So we have two fans going. Our ceiling fan and a bedside fan right next to DH's ear.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes the tv and I always have to have the fan going....even in the winter.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Friday's question of the day is...
What do you like to fall asleep to at night? radio, TV, fan
I like no noise at all. DH grew up having noise, either traffic or radio, while sleeping but he has been sensitive to me and has slept in quiet ever since marrying me.
What a sweetheart I have.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're almost convinced that I'm borderline narcoleptic. I can fall asleep to almost anything! But to stay asleep I need fan noise. I thank DH for that... he always slept with a fan on and I got so used to it that even when we separated for a few months I still had to have the fan on.

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some nights I will fall asleep with the radio on, especially if I don't have work the next morning, and in the summer I have the fan going all night.

Apart from that, the other nights it is complete silence.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer silence and purring kitty cats, but it ends up being with the TV most of the time.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fall asleep very easily with the tv on but I don't like to sleep all night with it on. We like to sleep with the fan on. If we forget to turn it on, it's like "hmmm, what is missing? oh yeah, the fan!" Even in the winter I like having it on, we just don't point it right on us or else I would freeze!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

I fall asleep very easily with the tv on but I don't like to sleep all night with it on. We like to sleep with the fan on. If we forget to turn it on, it's like "hmmm, what is missing? oh yeah, the fan!" Even in the winter I like having it on, we just don't point it right on us or else I would freeze!
Often times DH will forget to turn the TV off and it will wake me up. We also keep our fan on 24/7 because otherwise I'd wake up and have to go turn it on if I forget before bed.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
complete and utter silence for me- the cats have learned to keep quiet until I fall asleep, cause once I'm out, I'm dead to the world and then they run all over the place

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like it to be pretty quiet when i'm trying to sleep- but we do live in the South so there are always crickets and frogs singing up a storm near the window- and we wake up every morning to birds chirping- it's nice.
so i guess i like those sounds. Sometimes Colin turns the fan on too when it's hot so that i don't mind eithor. I can sleep through pretty much anything most nights. So sound doesn't really bother me so much.

But that being said- i can no sleep well without having Colin and the dogs in the bed beside me. I like being all snuggled in bed with my sweet doggies and my husband
(The cats used to sleep with us but they're not allowed in the bedroom anymore since Jasmine thinks the bed makes a fine litter pan
)

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I always have to have a fan on - even in the winter. Otherwise the room has to be dark and quiet. I usually read for about 40 minutes or so before bed to wind down.