leave the toys alone!!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I had some people coming to clean the carpet the other morning. So before i left for work, we picked up all the cat toys and put them on the table in a different room.

Care to guess where the toys were when i got home?
yep back all over the living room floor. SOOO we picked them up again.

After the guys left who were doing the cleaning, I went to bed, when i woke up, all the cat toys where in the bed

2 mice
3 balls.
1 bannana
1 big wand toy (i would love to know which cat dragged that up a flight of staris, then jumped on to the bed with it)

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy keeps taking our toys.

Meowmy must wanna PLAY with them! Bring the toys to Meowmy!

(cough, well, that's what our dog does... if we're picking up her toys she starts bringing them to us, fully expecting playtime.)

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My puppy Lola found a cat toy the other day that DH and I didn't even recognize. It's not the type of toy that we would buy because it had a big bell that could fall off and be swallowed. I'm sure it's been under a piece of furniture for years. So not only do ours leave toys around, they leave toys around that we never gave them.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes I pick up the cat toys at least once a day & put them back in the toy chest. It's as bad as having todlers. They go in & get what they want and leave them all over the apartment.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

My puppy Lola found a cat toy the other day that DH and I didn't even recognize. It's not the type of toy that we would buy because it had a big bell that could fall off and be swallowed. I'm sure it's been under a piece of furniture for years. So not only do ours leave toys around, they leave toys around that we never gave them.
Brings new meaning to the phrase, "Look what the cat dragged in!"

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But that's where they are supposed to be Bruce!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

A few weeks ago my in-laws cat brought home a toy that had to have stolen from someone else's kitty!! First my MIL thought we'd brought her the toy, but it was rather beat up. (Gracie is a mostly outdoor kitty.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Aww! So cute!

I woke up today to find 4 furry red mice in the "catnip" spot on the rug with Abby laying in the middle!
heheh a kitty can never have to many toy mice it seems