Fuzzy Wuzzy was a puppy!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks to Pami, I finally figured out how to (sorta) groom Izzy myself. Better than the "haircut" I gave her when I intially got her!

So, she is now fuzzy. And clean, for the next few hours until she gets into something.
She was still partially wet in the pics, I blow dried her as best as I could....she was a bit on the wiggly "but mom I like being dirty" side.
She was to the lake with me & the big dogs today, and boy did she have a blast getting filthy!

(Yes, she does have a very long nose for a Bichon. The face cut I gave her gives her a "schnauzer" look.)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwww she looks sooooooooo precious ..........

I cant believe that on top of everything else you do that you are a groomer too
She looks good! Now just keep her out of the dirt
She will be so much easier to keep from getting matts now.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... what a cutie! I imagine owning a white dog is like owning a white car... impossible to keep clean. She is a supre cute pup though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Aww... what a cutie! I imagine owning a white dog is like owning a white car... impossible to keep clean. She is a supre cute pup though!
I keep the white cats clean, easy....but this one....she's trouble. Out the door & into the first mudhole she can find! She's worse than the Lab at getting into stinky suff!

Originally Posted by valanhb

Izzy sure is a cutie! Oh and look at that little pathetic tail in the last pic!
Oh gosh, it just adds to her charm, doesn't it?
That would be my pathetic groom job.

Originally Posted by Pami

Awwwwwwwwwwww she looks sooooooooo precious ..........

I cant believe that on top of everything else you do that you are a groomer too
She looks good! Now just keep her out of the dirt
She will be so much easier to keep from getting matts now.
She's still getting groomed professionally on Saturday. I figure it's kinda a waste of $, but then I can see if this gal does a good job & make her cut some fuzz of her legs!! She's got matting starting on the hair between her toes & on top of her feet already.

She's still fuzzy otherwise.