America's Next Top Model - the final!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep. They just wanted a plus size model. She's pretty, but I don't think she was the best.

I still think Katarzyna or Claire should have been at least in the final 3.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Whitney won. I was rooting for her the whole season, and I think she deserved it. She had a gorgeous face and body, and was proud of what she had.

I do agree with you about Kat and Claire. I think Claire should have gotten way farther than she did, and Kat should have made the final 3. I don't think Fatima or Dominque should have gotten as far as they did. I think when Fatima didn't do her photo shoot because she had to get her travel paperwork, she should have gotten eliminated. She should have had all her stuff together, not miss a photo shoot because she was unprepared.

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved whitney and was rooting for her the whole time. Although I thought Anya was funny so I wouldn't have minded if she won/

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really wanted Anya to win last night..but overall I loved Katarzyna

Not a huge fan of Whitney, she is way too full of herself!

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted Anya (or Kat or Claire). They seemed like models.

Whitney's good, but she's not high fashion. I agree that they just wanted a full figured girl to win (probably to get certain folk to call off the hounds...) Do I think she's a good model? Yes. But I think Anya was better.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forensic

I wanted Anya (or Kat or Claire). They seemed like models.

Whitney's good, but she's not high fashion. I agree that they just wanted a full figured girl to win (probably to get certain folk to call off the hounds...) Do I think she's a good model? Yes. But I think Anya was better.

I liked Claire, but she did look the same in every photo. I thought Fatima cried way too much and should have gone home sooner, and Katarzyna (sp?) should have made it further. I was glad to see Dominique go, she was strange in a bad way- I just wanted to shake her.

I hope Anya continues to model, I thought she was pretty good. I liked her bubbly personality

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
being a full-figured girl myself.... BTW, Whitney is no where near a full-figured girl, she was a size 10 for pete's sake! I was ECSTATIC that she won!!! I thought her commercial and picture for Cover Girl was the best, and when it come right down to it, these girls are going to be cover girls first and fore-most, not couture models. Her walk was by far better than Anya's as well. Anya will do well in the modeling world I think, but as a couture model, not a cover girl

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was less invested in the show after they dismissed Katarzyna who I thought should win.