Daily Thread Thurs May 15th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning my friends!

I can't believe its already Thursday!!
We have a long weekend this weekend, and I can barely wait! I need alot of sleep

Going to be 18 and sunny today..but I am heading out to the gym after work so I will likely not enjoy the weather. Oh! Actually I might run in the park today

Anyway, nothing much else going on..I hope you all have a good day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

We have a long weekend this weekend, and I can barely wait!
We have another one on the 26th

Well, today we said goodbye to a co worker who has worked here for nearly 40 years. I've known him for the 31 years that i've been here and what a lovely man he is.

His family are having a party for him next saturday which a few of us have been invited to, but today was very emotional, and not just for him either. We presented him with gifts and as he did his rounds saying his goodbyes to each department, when he got to me he broke down and i followed suit
When he left he gave myself and the rest of the office a thank you card and a lovely glass paperweight each in the shape of a diamond with our names engraved on it. Needless to say the tears started again with all of us
Were keeping in touch though and were all going for a meal after the summer

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's a long time to work at one place and working at my old job for 20 years I know how tough it was when our office closed. What a lovely gift he gave you all though!!

Its a nice sunny day. I have load of laundry on the clothesline. Since I didn't work outside my house yesterday due to being tired I have 4 stops today. But not too hard of a workload!! Sometimes I think I should have gotten in this line of work 10 years ago as it is tough on your body!!

Leftovers tonite as tomorrow I clean house as my sister drives tonite from VA to WI (good driving vibes please) and our parents are coming here tomorrow afternoon.

Bakker spent the night in the garage-he wanted to go out there so bad so he is a bit affectionate today, Bobs is on the bed, Griz is on a sofa and Ox is resting by my feet (a new routine for him).

Have a good day!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!!

Sunny but still a bit on the chilly side here this morning..

Heading off to work shortly nothing much exciting there just same old same old.

Have a couple of errands to run after work then just home and dinner.

With the long weekend coming up I want to do my shopping and other errands tonight because by this time tomorrow we should be inundated with tons of tourists.. One of the side affects of living right in the middle of cottage country.

The kitties are good this morning, been tearing around the house like banshee's since about 7 A.M.. Even Sassy is joining in and giving the youngster's a exciting playtime..Both Pixie and Linus just love when Sassy plays with them I guess it's like hanging out with a really cool older person that ignores you most of the time..

Everyone have a great day