Stealing Cinderella

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went and saw Chuck Wicks in concert tonight. He sings Stealing Cinderella. He is an up and coming country western star. The tickets included a "meet and greet" before the show! Here is a pic of him and me. If only I was 25 years younger.... Sigh.... He is a real hottie and puts on a good show!

I also got a personally autographed photo! I had bought the photo before the concert and he personalized it for me.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
OMG way jealous!
I'm a huge country fan! I'm going to tons of concerts this summer but am not lucky enough to have any meet and greets - I wish I knew how to land such tickets!

Of course my #1 country hottie is Mr. Chesney.... I just die when I see him/hear his voice!

Congrats on your meet! I'm sure I would've said something stupid too like drooling and telling him how hot he is (yeah I actually did that to my favorite NHL player when I met him
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

OMG way jealous!
I'm a huge country fan! I'm going to tons of concerts this summer but am not lucky enough to have any meet and greets - I wish I knew how to land such tickets!

Of course my #1 country hottie is Mr. Chesney.... I just die when I see him/hear his voice!

Congrats on your meet! I'm sure I would've said something stupid too like drooling and telling him how hot he is (yeah I actually did that to my favorite NHL player when I met him
)
My DH won the tickets which included the meet and greet from the radio. Only the tickets won last weekend had the meet and greet. It was such an awesome concert. We are going to try and win tickets to a lot of the concerts this weekend.

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
Originally Posted by Catkiki

My DH won the tickets which included the meet and greet from the radio. Only the tickets won last weekend had the meet and greet. It was such an awesome concert. We are going to try and win tickets to a lot of the concerts this weekend.
Lucky Lucky you! I never win anything lol - I just got my Kenny tickets through the fan club and all the other concerts are part of what's called the MegaTicket for this summer (plus I'm going to Jimmy Buffett again) - you pay 1 bulk price (which is cheaper than buying individual tickets) and get the same ticket for every concert in the same venue (plus a free ticket to the local station's annual anniversary concert)... the venue I'm going to is half open-air, so a friend and I just bought lawn seat MegaTickets - $150 5 concerts and the station show... and they're all really good acts! I'm so excited for this summer to start!