TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pixel & Firefox...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pixel & Firefox...

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
started out sweet - mutual grooming...






but then it escalated into a tussle! [which Pixel won, btw ] i know video quality is poor - taken w/my camera, not enough light!
Pixel & Firefox video

post #2 of 25
Too funny...WOW Firefox got HUGE
post #3 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
Too funny...WOW Firefox got HUGE
yeah, she's shorter than Cable, but weighs almost as much. really grown in the last year!
post #4 of 25
Man, Firefox is adorable!!
post #5 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Man, Firefox is adorable!!
so how come no one wanted/wants to adopt her, huh?
had a few feelers thru Catster - i responded to them, never heard back...
i even broke down & got her a tag w/my numbers on it & her own collar instead of the 'hand-me-down' one she was using...
post #6 of 25
I know the feeling. Trust me, look at PJ & Punky! I had interest in them, but those people all sucked.
post #7 of 25
I love it!
Kiko and Laura do the mutual groom/mutual wrestling match daily and it cracks me up
Two beautiful kitties there
post #8 of 25
Awwwww, they're too cute!
post #9 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I love it!
Kiko and Laura do the mutual groom/mutual wrestling match daily and it cracks me up
Two beautiful kitties there
thanks. the original plan was, since i didn't think the pix showed the grooming that well, to take video of that... but they had other plans!
post #10 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by laureen227 View Post
thanks. the original plan was, since i didn't think the pix showed the grooming that well, to take video of that... but they had other plans!
I wonder what thats all about. Im sure its some form of play, but like Pixel and Firefox, mine will groom, wrestle (sometimes aggressively) and it always ends like it started, with the mutual grooming session.
post #11 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
I wonder what thats all about. Im sure its some form of play, but like Pixel and Firefox, mine will groom, wrestle (sometimes aggressively) and it always ends like it started, with the mutual grooming session.
Firefox ended up jumping down... but not until after they'd both done a bit more licking!
post #12 of 25
Oh look at those gorgeous love bugs Laureen your Firefox has grown like a weed like my Jack
post #13 of 25
That was funny.
It was like I like you...well...you are ok...now you are getting on my nerves...no I like you...now your are in for it!

Mary and Seldon sometimes do this where Seldon has enough licks and wants freedom but she is determined to groom the life out of him. I swear she smirks when he runs away.
post #14 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Oh look at those gorgeous love bugs Laureen your Firefox has grown like a weed like my Jack
i know - i feel like singing Sunrise, Sunset!
where is the little kit i carried
in my scrubs pocket all day long
i really can't see how she got so strong!
[i have nothing to do, huh?]
post #15 of 25
aww!

post #16 of 25
Aww cuddling kitties are the best!! Your kitties look to be good friends & cuddle buddies!
post #17 of 25
Adorable! Pictures of cuddling cats always melt my heart!

I love your kitty names, by the way
post #18 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties View Post
Adorable! Pictures of cuddling cats always melt my heart!

I love your kitty names, by the way
thanks! got some new ones, btw...
a kitty cuddle/mutual grooming session!









post #19 of 25
Reilly say hello to Pixel
post #20 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
Reilly say hello to Pixel
oh, thanks my love! ~ Pixel
post #21 of 25
Awwwwww adorable!

I didn't know softpaws came in green - they look nice!
post #22 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxedokitties View Post
Awwwwww adorable!

I didn't know softpaws came in green - they look nice!
they match her collar, [black w/green & blue flowers, #265] as do Cable's [hot pink - her collar is black w/hot pink hearts & white pawprints, #217] & Java's [purple - her collar is a paisley multicolor, which is no longer available]. Pixel's collar is red w/black pawprints, #211, & Chip has miniflames, #20.
you can only get the green ones thru the original supplier - there are many colors you can only get there.
post #23 of 25
Awww those new pics are sooooo adorable
post #24 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Awww those new pics are sooooo adorable
yup, Firefox loves her. Pixel's been her 'mama' cat
post #25 of 25
aww!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Pixel & Firefox...