User Title and Avatar

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

How do I change the user title? I'm also having trouble changing my avatar.
if you're in the right user group, there'll be a place under profile, which is accessed thru the UserCP link.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!

Changing your usertitle: Go to UserCP on the toolbar, then go to Edit profile, & there should be a place to change your usertitle under "optional information". You should be able to find it

Changing your avatar: Go to UserCP on the toolbar, then go to Edit avatar, & you can pick through a list of cool looking avatars in each usergroup...or you can upload your own!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Hello!

Changing your usertitle: Go to UserCP on the toolbar, then go to Edit profile, & there should be a place to change your usertitle under "optional information". You should be able to find it

Changing your avatar: Go to UserCP on the toolbar, then go to Edit avatar, & you can pick through a list of cool looking avatars in each usergroup...or you can upload your own!
I knew how to change my avatar, but it wouldn't come up with any new ones when I became a Top Cat?

Thanks anyway!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Sometimes there's a bit of a time lag because of the server. If waiting 24 hours after your status has changed doesn't work, you should log out, empty your browser cache, and then log back in. That's usually all it takes.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Sometimes there's a bit of a time lag because of the server. If waiting 24 hours after your status has changed doesn't work, you should log out, empty your browser cache, and then log back in. That's usually all it takes.
Sorted itself now! Thanks!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

Sorted itself now! Thanks!
Glad to hear it! TCS has members posting from so many different time zones that sometimes a bit of "jet lag" is inevitable.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Glad to hear it! TCS has members posting from so many different time zones that sometimes a bit of "jet lag" is inevitable.
I got worried I'd somehow broken TCS!