Vibes for Annie

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that I've gotten to know her more, I don't know that she'll be keeping the name, but that's what they've got down at the vet's...

Anyway, the little one that I brought home from the forest is at the vet's today for her spay, Revolution treatment (found another tick during the exam), FIV/FeLV test, and distemper vaccination. Found out that she's 6 lb. 6 oz, is over 6 months but under 1 year, and wasn't spayed.

When we were there, she was not liking the whole exam room or the vet.
When the vet asked if I could hold her for a couple minutes, Annie laid down on the table, put her head on my arm and totally relaxed. Even though we had asked if there was a space available in the shelter that's attached to the clinic, the vet just looked at her and said, "She's just totally content with you...I think you have a cat."

So I'm here at work, being the worried mommy. I know TCS vibes work, so if you could spare some I'd sure appreciate it!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Even though we had asked if there was a space available in the shelter that's attached to the clinic, the vet just looked at her and said, "She's just totally content with you...I think you have a cat."

So I'm here at work, being the worried mommy. I know TCS vibes work, so if you could spare some I'd sure appreciate it!
Oh Heidi!!!!!

Sending lots of vibes for little Annie!

Do you get to pick her up later today?

Laurie

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

the vet just looked at her and said, "She's just totally content with you...I think you have a cat."
*snicker snicker*

Good luck Annie, you'll do just fine honey!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's so hard not to sit here and laugh. There are just some things that are meant to be. This is one of them.

Plenty of vibes heading your way for the new addition. Mojo is just going to be so excited.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to patent whatever "radar" cats have for knowing when they've found the right person to be with
the kind that lets them be out in the boonies and "know" the right person has just entered the forest!

Sending and looking forward to seeing a photo

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For Annie!

For you as the TCS membership puts the screws to you to keep this kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What I really need too, are vibes that Ophelia especially takes to this little one. Annie may have decided I'm her mommy, but she needs to get the approval of the other kitty residents first. It's not up to me, it's up to them.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

"I think you have a cat."

What I really need too, are vibes that Ophelia especially takes to this little one. Annie may have decided I'm her mommy, but she needs to get the approval of the other kitty residents first. It's not up to me, it's up to them.
ok... 1st, & for 'Annie' to have a successful surgery & recovery...
2nd, & that Ophelia 'adopts' her as her surrogate child!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, now that I've wiped my laughter tears,
I'm sending vibes, a) to Annie for her surgery and a complete and full recovery, and b) to you to help you get through the process of integrating this little one into your pack.