i jut spoke too aunty Teresa! :o

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOD!
my biological fathers sister just rang she got my letter and gave me his mobile number hes waiting for me too call!

im terrified scared excited and shaking like a jack russell on steriods

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm happy its positive so far. When you talk about "his mobile phone" - is this the uncle's or your father's?

And you might consider taking a good friend with you for meeting. You are young, you should have someone with you for moral support (and safety). Also be sure to let one or two others know WHERE you are meeting them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I'm happy its positive so far. When you talk about "his mobile phone" - is this the uncle's or your father's?

And you might consider taking a good friend with you for meeting. You are young, you should have someone with you for moral support (and safety). Also be sure to let one or two others know WHERE you are meeting them!
it was my dads number (sorry should have made that clearer)

i just spoke too him and he seems nice although he has like 30000000000 other children

i dont know when ill meet him yet im still shaking like a jack russell

mums told me more about him, like he attempted too steal her computer and illegally cashed a check of hers sooo thats y he never got too see me!
but im willing too accept everyone changes

he was as shell shocked as me and he really wants too keep intouch and wooooooow this is too wierd

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats great how you spoke to your aunt!
Hope everything keeps going well!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful, sweetie! It will surely ease your mind to have met the rest of the family, even if you don't really become close or anything. Congratulations on having the courage to initiate all this!