Question of the Day - May 13th!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you prefer baths or showers?

I have to take showers, for some reason I can't stand sitting in the bath tub for any length of time!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I take showers everyday, but I LOVE to take baths, but I always have to shower when I get out of the bath.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer showers over baths, only because Molly plays in the bathtub and I have to clean out all the hair before I can get into the tub

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I take showers, only cause my tub is too small
but even when I was at my parent's house I would take a shower right after my bath

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Showers unless I am shaving my legs. I don't have the balance to tackle that task standing up in the shower!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont really have a choice at the moment because we only have a tiny bathroom with just the shower in it. Which is why I prefer baths.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I shower most of only because it's quicker and I am usually getting ready for work. However when I have lots of time there is nothing like a long soak in a nice hot bubble bath to help you relax and improve your mood

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only have a bath so I don`t get much choice but I do get cravings to have a shower some days.

When I lived in a flat with only a shower I`d have cravings for a bath

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I take showers, only cause my tub is too small
but even when I was at my parent's house I would take a shower right after my bath
I've tried to take a bath in my apartment tub (been here 3 years) and every time I'm disappointed because the tub is so shallow that the water doesn't even cover my hips. I also "shower" after a bath but only if I was my hair because it's such a hassle to wash my hair in the tub.