post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I might not be starting school Monday after all. I think I might have to wait until fall instead. My student loan hasn't come in, payment for classes are due the 18th. I'm sure I could work around that but I don't have money to buy books. DH said he can't buy them for me with his pay check because there are too many other bills to pay. The only thing that will let me start Monday is if I get my tax rebate. I'm not counting on that though.