Need too do it now!! not tomorow

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
WHY is it SO doesnt undertand my emotions sometimes..
im feeling so emotional getting my self all ready to send the letters to my biogical aunt & uncle,
well im one of those i need to do things there and then if not i chicken out, we have no envelopes, so i said ill make some and he goes off on one at me complaining ill look like a tramp, etc
well ill have him know i can make tidy envelopes im not a 3 year old

i know tomorow ill be to nervous too post them,

aaaaaagh im so emotional

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
and
I'm sorry you are having a hard time. But it is great that you are sending out the letters.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, at first I thought how would making envelopes make you look like a tramp? Then I remembered where you live, tramp means bum.
In the US it means, well I'm sure you know. for the strength to mail out your letters.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol i keep re writing the letters, the blooming dog ran off with half the drafts, bet there under the bed now

i hope ill have the strength i should do im scared of getting turned away but its there loss right?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pixietina

lol i keep re writing the letters, the blooming dog ran off with half the drafts, bet there under the bed now

i hope ill have the strength i should do im scared of getting turned away but its there loss right?
for you to get them done!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think you'd ever be turned away sweetie - you're family. I'm sure your aunt and uncle would be delighted to know all about you
Congratulations and good luck to you for having the courage to reach out to them!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Making your own envelopes might even seem more "personal"! Just the fact that you took the time to make them to send the letters would show something

on getting them out!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

OK, at first I thought how would making envelopes make you look like a tramp? Then I remembered where you live, tramp means bum.
In the US it means, well I'm sure you know. for the strength to mail out your letters.
Yes... but looking like a "bum" to us is not the same as looking like a "bum" to them!

BTW, good luck to the OP!