Odd Shots

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Took a short ride to Longleat House yesterday which is where Lord Bath lives, along with some of his Wifelets as they are known
Its just not legal to marry more than one woman here in the UK, which imo is a good thing

Here are a few pics of the assortment of animals he has there, nothing special, but cute all the same.

[/IMG]

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Wifelets?" You mean, he lives like Hugh Hefner?

As has been in the news lately, polygamy isn't legal here, either, but it's not usually enforced as long as the people don't actually declare legally that they're married. Our bigamy laws actually deal mostly with fraud, men marrying more than one wife without the wives knowing about it.

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

"Wifelets?" You mean, he lives like Hugh Hefner?

As has been in the news lately, polygamy isn't legal here, either, but it's not usually enforced as long as the people don't actually declare legally that they're married. Our bigamy laws actually deal mostly with fraud, men marrying more than one wife without the wives knowing about it.
I think it was back in the 70-80's he had several woman living with him as far as i know now he has just the one

ive met him and my uncle built either the rhino or the hippo house!
great pics

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful pictures! My gosh, how did you get so close to the animals? Or is it a reaaaalllllllly long lens?

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Took a short ride to Longleat House yesterday which is where Lord Bath lives, along with some of his Wifelets as they are known
Its just not legal to marry more than one woman here in the UK, which imo is a good thing

Here are a few pics of the assortment of animals he has there, nothing special, but cute all the same.
A. is that whinston or babs the rhino or is it the new one

B,...
what IS that giraffe doing

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Babs was put to sleep a while ago
It was soooo sad.

On a lighter note, fantastic pistures! I haven`t been there since I was about 7 but would love to go back. I have to make do with watching Animal Park instead which is great because you get to know all the animals and keepers and Lord Bath

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lol! what a small world we live in eh? Yes it was a pity about Babs but sometime you have to be cruel to be kind, I think the bridge she had to cross was probably reinforced
You all obviously remember Johny Morris as a child then?