Whoa! Can You Hear Me Now?!!!??

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Some dip-stick just drove by with the stereo blasting so loud, that it frightened my timid little Maggie right out of her window perch. The window is closed!!!

I seriously need to invest in some hearing-aid company stock! I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams in about 10 years from those fools!!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ugh, people that do that drive me off the wall.. one of the guys living in the house across the street from us always does that when they have their car on, and it makes me so mad.

Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

I seriously need to invest in some hearing-aid company stock! I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams in about 10 years from those fools!!!
Hey.. wanna let me be a part of that, too?!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought a card for a guy I know who loves his 90's T-Bird with the radio on (not really blasting). It is a 40th bday card and it says:

Title:
One Day It Happens

Picture:
Driver tuning radio, looking in rear-view mirror.

Outside:
You think to yourself, "You know, that music is kind of loud," and you reach over and turn it down.

Inside:

And you are 40.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a lot of them In Wisconsin. You know, the kid in the car with sub woofers turned all the way up and you can hear him comming and going half a mile away, if not more. We have a term for them, "Pound Cars". They make me want to get my shot gun, but, alas I dont own one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by binkyhoo

We have a lot of them In Wisconsin. You know, the kid in the car with sub woofers turned all the way up and you can hear him comming and going half a mile away, if not more. We have a term for them, "Pound Cars". They make me want to get my shot gun, but, alas I dont own one.
Heee! Makes me want to have a drive-by shooting in my neighborhood....they drive by...I shoot 'em! Sigh....it's going to be a long summer...

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess those kids just want to make sure they couldn't pass an induction physical if the draft ever comes back!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah some idiots were doing that yesterday out side our apartment. Put it this way, it was so loud that our walls and floor and ceiling were shaking and the windows were rattling. We're on the 3rd floor. We have double glazing. Uhm....... you need it to be that loud, why? Oooooh right.... you're deaf!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We sometimes get idiots who think it's great fun to come speeding down the road, music pounding out, then they realise OOPS there's a fence at the end of the road!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate those cars! Thankfully where we live is on a dead end, so we don't get many. Where we lived before it was awful, they were all over the neighborhood. We have a noise ordinance here, so I always called the cops if they were just sitting there, or just driving around if I saw them more than twice. It cut way back on the noise, it is a $90 ticket for the first offense. We lived in one place that a car would go by late at night and actually make ripples in my waterbed.
I worked with a girl whose 5 year old is partially deaf from being strapped in her car seat when she was a baby between 2 speakers that were loud like that.