TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Thirty pickles and Sharon Tate
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thirty pickles and Sharon Tate

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
I know these threads are kinda boring but.. oh well!

I think my hormones are going out of control. I've been having strange cravings -- for example, I ate about thirty pickles tonight. I was also watching some Sharon Tate footage and BAWLED. I've read Helter Skelter and wept a little at that, but I was just watching parts of her movies!
post #2 of 10
Remember the black out that happened a few years ago that spread from Ohio to New York? Well, at the time I was reading Helter Skelter. Alone. In the dark.

I've never been so scared in my entire life.
post #3 of 10
Oh my 30 pickles? Did you get an upset stomach? I remember once I had a craving for cherry tomatoes and I ate about 2 lbs of them in one sitting. I had the worst case of acid indigestion I have ever had in my life!!! I will never forget that!!!

It is so tragic what happened to the victims of Charles manson and his followers. They destroyed many lives including an unborn baby.
post #4 of 10
What type of pickles?
I can eat more than 30 dill pickles.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Remember the black out that happened a few years ago that spread from Ohio to New York? Well, at the time I was reading Helter Skelter. Alone. In the dark.

I've never been so scared in my entire life.


Quote:
Originally Posted by abbycats View Post
Oh my 30 pickles? Did you get an upset stomach? I remember once I had a craving for cherry tomatoes and I ate about 2 lbs of them in one sitting. I had the worst case of acid indigestion I have ever had in my life!!! I will never forget that!!!

It is so tragic what happened to the victims of Charles manson and his followers. They destroyed many lives including an unborn baby.
I felt a little bloated and had bad breath, but didn't feel sick!

Yes, I am a huge Sharon Tate fan and am trying to make a tribute video but it's not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayi View Post
What type of pickles?
I can eat more than 30 dill pickles.
I dunno what kind.. they were really small and really good!
post #6 of 10
I think that you should cheer up with the prospect of becoming a pickle eating champion. In fact, there is one in NY every May.

http://www.competitiveeaters.com/Mar...5IntheNews.htm

Just think of this as practice and take your mind off of Sharon Tate.
post #7 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by butzie View Post
I think that you should cheer up with the prospect of becoming a pickle eating champion. In fact, there is one in NY every May.

http://www.competitiveeaters.com/Mar...5IntheNews.htm

Just think of this as practice and take your mind off of Sharon Tate.
A pickle eating contest?!

Too late about taking my mind off her. I made a video about her! You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSyfrCNYBUA
There's no "death pictures", just some of her home movies.
post #8 of 10
a pickle-eating contest? Only in America!! I can't stand the things anyway, I'm sure if I'd tried that I would have been ill for days!! Mind you, they do have nettle eating contests in the UK, so if you ever outdo yourself on the pickle thing, just take a trip across the pond and try something new!

Hope you're feeling more cheerful!
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz View Post
A pickle eating contest?!

Too late about taking my mind off her. I made a video about her! You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSyfrCNYBUA
There's no "death pictures", just some of her home movies.
Thanks to you, I've just spent about 2 1/2 hours watching Manson stuff at YouTube! Now I'm wondering where my copy of Helter Skelter is - I haven't read that in a long time.

I don't know whether you've been following this, but there's supposed to be some digging for the possible remains of other victims next week: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05...nch/index.html
post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcat View Post
Thanks to you, I've just spent about 2 1/2 hours watching Manson stuff at YouTube! Now I'm wondering where my copy of Helter Skelter is - I haven't read that in a long time.

I don't know whether you've been following this, but there's supposed to be some digging for the possible remains of other victims next week: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05...nch/index.html
No, I haven't heard that! Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if those &#$^$@!!@s killed more people that we haven't heard about.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Thirty pickles and Sharon Tate